3.00 star(s) 18 Votes
Sep 22, 2016
Ok, I think this works. Need to download this here first just to make things semi-simple.
Copy your pic folder from 'assets/standalone_content' in the original v0.17 of the game
To the 'assets/standalone_content' of the version I provided.

Or it looks like they restored the 0.16 links of the game. Just copy and replace with the new pics from 0.17.

Delete the xxx.qsp and put in the mbf.qsp from the link attached here.
Do I need to download the 0.17 version to do this or does it update the 0.16 version on the site to the 0.17 version?

45ur4

Apr 26, 2017
Ok, I think this works. Need to download this here first just to make things semi-simple.
Copy your pic folder from 'assets/standalone_content' in the original v0.17 of the game

Or it looks like they restored the 0.16 links of the game. Just copy and replace with the new pics from 0.17.

its work WOW
thx man

Blabla95

Jan 16, 2019

I have the game in russian :unsure:

wpolo

Jul 20, 2017

this working thx

ZeroKing21

Aug 23, 2017

This worked perfectly. Thanks, dude!

azada83

Nov 8, 2018

This totally works! Quick question though. does anyone have any idea how to update the cheat qsp for 16 to work with this? I want to play from the beginning, but not having the ability to boost my stats or control time is literal torture lol. The qsp im talking about is linked.

Yurikyo

Jun 7, 2017
This totally works! Quick question though. does anyone have any idea how to update the cheat qsp for 16 to work with this? I want to play from the beginning, but not having the ability to boost my stats or control time is literal torture lol. The qsp im talking about is linked.
This should be what you are looking for. I updated the .17 to have the cheats.

iamcharlie

Apr 9, 2020

Old save is not working in this method. any solution?

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes