3.00 star(s) 18 Votes

John Dirt

Aug 29, 2017
I hate these QSP file deliberately made to be PC when all you had to is just give us the game files so that anyone on PC, Mac, and Lenox Linux could run the game. just remove the player, and there you go. It's only PC and embedded in the player so no one but only PC users can play it.

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
Who can link russian version torrent.
The description says: Russian language. please give orig Russian version
In principle no russian game versions are shared on F95. And no, not out of spite but simply because english is main language. ... And there's a couple of devs who sorta made a deal with admins/F95 community. You can find russian version (also torrent) on many other sites.

Unregistred

Jun 21, 2017
In principle no russian game versions are shared on F95. And no, not out of spite but simply because english is main language. ... And there's a couple of devs who sorta made a deal with admins/F95 community. You can find russian version (also torrent) on many other sites.
but, technically, his right. If you represent in description that the game have Russian version, than share it too. Otherwise, it's deception. Moreover, there's no need to dublicate the entire game. Only .exe file from Russian version is enough.

Reactions: Cicada and ERRmak

zenjee

May 8, 2017
Moreover, there's no need to dublicate the entire game. Only .exe file from Russian version is enough.
You don't need the exe file to get russian lang. You need russian qsp.
There is no 'crack'. The executable is the downloader for the missing QSP files. For the email, you have to be subscribed to his patreon with the email to retrieve the license key before the downloader will download the qsp files. Shouldn't need a 'crack', just need to get the QSP file the downloader is downloading.

Rannath

Apr 27, 2017
how do you increase the girl's depravity?
her friendship and your debauchery, or maybe incest need to be high enough. NO idea how high at the moment, testing right now.

Edit:
  • Marina needs a Friendship of 30 and a debauchery of ~40 (tested at 30, and 40 using cheats), and incest of 0.
  • Inna also requires a Friendship of 30 and a debauchery of ~40, and incest 0.
  • Vika also required Friendship of 30 and debauchery of ~40, and incest 0.
At this point I'm assuming friendship of 30, and debauchery of 40 for all characters. Incest is likely a gating mechanic for something else.

Last edited:

paramotor

Aug 22, 2016
I'm trying to increase depravity via but I can't seem to find the variable?

ohhellyea

Jun 7, 2020
ok, i am so confused, suddenly, i have: my personal maid, sexy business, mom first steps. hot day, unusual adventure, golden hands, revenge excellent confidence, strange love, rough games. sexual contract, new experience, in brothers footsteps and strange feelings done, wth, but I cant seem to get the car from dad or call the taxi from my room or anything else, wtf

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 18 Votes