3.00 star(s) 18 Votes

sanjix1

May 16, 2017
so when you skip to the new content, the father's office disappears? this kinda locks you out of a couple other quests if you wanna try and do the others before the new content. is this intentional?

Aug 4, 2017
I hate these QSP file deliberately made to be PC when all you had to is just give us the game files so that anyone on PC, Mac, and Lenox Linux could run the game. just remove the player, and there you go. It's only PC and embedded in the player so no one but only PC users can play it.
Uhhhh, by "PC" do you mean Windows?

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
Is there a compressed download for this game?... I have been trying to download from the links on op since latest version dropped on here but after waiting 2 - 3 hours for download to complete it come up saying failed - network error or failed - system busy. Its getting very annoying now.

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
her friendship and your debauchery, or maybe incest need to be high enough. NO idea how high at the moment, testing right now.

Edit:
  • Marina needs a Friendship of 30 and a debauchery of ~40 (tested at 30, and 40 using cheats), and incest of 0.
  • Inna also requires a Friendship of 30 and a debauchery of ~40, and incest 0.
  • Vika also required Friendship of 30 and debauchery of ~40, and incest 0.
At this point I'm assuming friendship of 30, and debauchery of 40 for all characters. Incest is likely a gating mechanic for something else.

Thanks alot dude... btw is the only girls available for repeatable sex is the mother and the older sister right?

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes