3.00 star(s) 18 Votes

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Hello, just to confirm, as any other QSP, I can change the images as long the name files remain the same correct?

phlore101

Jun 28, 2017
In anticipation of v0.18, I've finished working on a full walkthrough guide for those who are having trouble with understanding the mechanics of the game and unlocking content.

Cheers!
Maybe I'll give this another go then. I've tried a few times and while I've gotten some scenes it was pretty painful.

Reactions: Beingasian

BlackWing16

Sep 11, 2022
In anticipation of v0.18, I've finished working on a full walkthrough guide for those who are having trouble with understanding the mechanics of the game and unlocking content.

Cheers!
Hey, in your walkthrough you missed one step with the Mother's Quest 5. After the scene at 19 in the living room, the mc needs to go to the parent room at 18:00(Where he makes the choice) before going to the guest room.

Spider-Ham

May 9, 2017
Can anyone confirm if there is any new content in this latest update if you have chosen the Devil route in Mother's Quest 5, or is the developer only going to allow access to new quests if you've chosen the Angel route? Thanks.

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes