3.00 star(s) 18 Votes

phlore101

Jun 28, 2017
In anticipation of v0.18, I've finished working on a full walkthrough guide for those who are having trouble with understanding the mechanics of the game and unlocking content.

Cheers!
Maybe I'll give this another go then. I've tried a few times and while I've gotten some scenes it was pretty painful.

Reactions: Beingasian

BlackWing16

Sep 11, 2022
In anticipation of v0.18, I've finished working on a full walkthrough guide for those who are having trouble with understanding the mechanics of the game and unlocking content.

Cheers!
Hey, in your walkthrough you missed one step with the Mother's Quest 5. After the scene at 19 in the living room, the mc needs to go to the parent room at 18:00(Where he makes the choice) before going to the guest room.

Spider-Ham

May 9, 2017
Can anyone confirm if there is any new content in this latest update if you have chosen the Devil route in Mother's Quest 5, or is the developer only going to allow access to new quests if you've chosen the Angel route? Thanks.

Spider-Ham

May 9, 2017
Devil route leads to game over. Angel route leads to latest content.
Really, without an epilogue or a message warning that the end has been reached? In my opinion, the developer should not allow you to continue playing once you have finished that route, as it is misleading.

Well, that's the end of this game for me then.

Thanks for your reply.

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
I got a question if anybody knows, in-game walkthrough specifies something along the lines that NTR route with girls inside the house will fail love route with them, does that lock all the other scenes with those girls or just love route? Can MC continue to fuck them and get all the scenes minus that love route whatever it is or it will completely lock all the scenes with them?

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes