3.00 star(s) 18 Votes

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Yeah I've tried to trigger the massage scenes. Even tried lower requirements and flag it as available through qspgen and no dice!

hondata

Aug 15, 2016
Hey drew hill can you release your save files like last time so we don't have to grind? I would appreciate it.

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Sure but it's currently saved at the second part of galina quest and when you have to visit irina. If that's fine with you, I'll add it

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Yep, the dev added it in this build. It max out everything except money and depravity

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Is there a possibilite of getting a Google drive link? or a torrent? or teach me how to make my mega work?

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Elaborate?
Is just that every time i try to download on the mega, if the download is bigger than 900mb it will stop and offer me to buy a paid subscription, and my download will not progress...i tried to mask my ip, to reset the modem, even installed the chorme expansion and still nothing....is there something that i failed to try?

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
are you in incognito mode?
Is just that every time i try to download on the mega, if the download is bigger than 900mb it will stop and offer me to buy a paid subscription, and my download will not progress...i tried to mask my ip, to reset the modem, even installed the chorme expansion and still nothing....is there something that i failed to try?
I typically browse in incognito mode but when I need a download larger than 500 megabytes, I open a normal window and I've downloaded files in excess of 5+ gigs. Maybe browser settings restrict the amount of memory? Mega downloads into memory (temporary files) then builds the file.

Last edited:

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
I use firefox, mega made and adon works for me ive downloaded over a 5gb file

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Where the fuck do you put the save files in this game? Such a shitty menu
Documents\Сохранения игр Quest Navigator
There's a folder with a long series of mixed up numbers. If you have several games, go by the date modified.

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
Fixed it, do you have a walkthrough for this game? I've gotten past the part with the mother when you jerk off to her but what's next? Is there anything next?

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes