3.00 star(s) 18 Votes

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
I have a problem

i play the english Qsp the videos/sex scenes dont see

if i see the videos i can play in russian any solution ?

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
No, unless you want to go line by line and translate it

MSfan

Oct 8, 2016
I have a problem

i play the english Qsp the videos/sex scenes dont see

if i see the videos i can play in russian any solution ?
Place the MBF_en.qsp in the standalone content folder. remember to remove the qsp file that's already in there. Launch game with MBF.exe, should be in english with videos and all that.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
If anyone has any trouble getting mom massage scenes, your're supposed to be in her room at 1300. I guess I was always somewhere else during that time. However, if you finish mom's second quest that ends in a blowjob, her bedroom scenes are broken. Completely broken.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I can't seem to get mom's first quest to pop.
On page 1 post 16, it's explained. Dad's work quest needs to be done first so he's now screwing the secretary regularly. Then you go to your parent's room at nite and and make sure you see that they haven't had sex 5 times. The text will change to let you know. Then when you go to your bed at night, you you should see a quest icon and click it. Also, mom needs to have her depravity up so keep flirting with her until it starts telling you flirting isn't doing anything anymore.

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
What do i have to do here? MBF Quest.png

#EDIT: Is after she fucks Drake, and u failed to blackmail her...

maldenquik

Sep 17, 2016
So, ive done everything witht he mom, the thing at 2100 is fine, but i cant get her depravity above 20. Is that a bug? Cant really do much else here.

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes