3.00 star(s) 18 Votes

jinzoo

Jul 21, 2017
if you want to change single variables.
So, I donwloaded the qsp save editor, extracted the qsp files from first page and opened it with the qsp editor. But its in russian yet. What am I doing wrong?

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Update:
A small report. On the second screen you can see the number of secondary events that are prepared for the GG on the island. Well, the volume of processed material is not difficult to guess At this point, began to deal with a branch of Mom GG and others. But you will learn about it from the following reports. The update will be the biggest in the history of the game, so I'll need time. For now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Casper

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Update:
A small report. On the second screen you can see the number of secondary events that are prepared for the GG on the island. Well, the volume of processed material is not difficult to guess At this point, began to deal with a branch of Mom GG and others. But you will learn about it from the following reports. The update will be the biggest in the history of the game, so I'll need time. For now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's his new game, not Mother's Best Friend.

Casper

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
From what I understand, that's the upcoming update for MBF
Paradise on Earth was announced as a separate game and eolvin's entry to Patreon. The text talks about the biggest update yet and the pictures are for Paradise on Earth.

Going back and looking at the texts, there are places talking about it as a separate game and others talking about it as an update. not sure what to think now

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Paradise on Earth was announced as a separate game and eolvin's entry to Patreon. The text talks about the biggest update yet and the pictures are for Paradise on Earth.

Going back and looking at the texts, there are places talking about it as a separate game and others talking about it as an update. not sure what to think now
On his website, he listed it under mbf 0.10 teaser

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016

Pretty sure MBF 10 update is paradise on earth, aka paradise on earth will probably be an event that goes on for a while or its like the city where you can go there.

Casper

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
I guess we'll find out in a couple of months. My initial opinion was based on the announcement of a new game and a slightly different look to the UI on the screenshots, but the latest updates talk about it as an update so we'll see.

Good (but long) news!
06/15/2012From MBF / 1 Comment
However, most of the time I was wasted training and development of a new game. The first version of which I plan to release this fall
MBF Report # 19
07/22/2017From MBF
I think on the new site header you have some thoughts on the next update.
MBF Report # 21
08/28/2012By MBF
The update will be the biggest in the history of the game, so I'll need time. For now.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
I guess we'll find out in a couple of months. My initial opinion was based on the announcement of a new game and a slightly different look to the UI on the screenshots, but the latest updates talk about it as an update so we'll see.

Good (but long) news!
06/15/2012From MBF / 1 Comment
However, most of the time I was wasted training and development of a new game. The first version of which I plan to release this fall
MBF Report # 19
07/22/2017From MBF
I think on the new site header you have some thoughts on the next update.
MBF Report # 21
08/28/2012By MBF
The update will be the biggest in the history of the game, so I'll need time. For now.
uhh two of those say 2012 :|

Lumpeyeone

May 28, 2017
How many quests are actually in 0.9? Basically anything not in the walkthrough on the MBF site. I'm missing the second and third Marina quests there (not even sure I can get them since I picked the cash route on quest 1) And I haven't found any that aren't on the site.

Reactions: jackie598484

Namco15

LESS TALKING MORE RAIDING!
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2016
Svetlana/main character's mother: Kendra Lust
Angelina/main character's older sister: Nicole Aniston
Vika/main character's younger sister: Riley Reid
Wiki/Pauline/Vika's best friend(you met her in the shower/on tuesday/at 14:22) :Melissa Moore
Angelina's Best Friend(who cheats with her boyfriend): Nessa Devil
Galina/Maid/Inna's sister: Dillion Harper
Inna/Vika's sister: Janice Griffith
Sex Shop Manager: Dani Daniels
Marina/Mother of Galina Inna: Brandi Love
Alla/Cafe owner's daughter: Elsa Jean
Lyudmila/Luda/Cafe owner: Cherie Deville
Natasha/VIP: Remy Lacroix
Viola: Tori Black
Ksenia Vladimirovna: Jessie Volt
Kira/chief of staff(black hair/red dress):
Dasha(blonde/glasses):
Your father's female clients:
Elizabeth: Madison Ivy
Svetlana Mikhailovna: Nikki Benz
Anya/Alla's friend:

Topics of conversation:
Elsa Jean: Art/Traveling/romance
Cherie Deville: Fashion/money
Jessie Volt: Art/money/sports
Tori Black: Art/romance/traveling
Dasha: Fashion/money/sports
Angelina's best friend: Fashion/money/romance

This is from the file called MDLS.txt inside the MBF 0.9 folder
For me the QSP are the most educational games :FeelsGoodMan:

jackie598484

Feb 3, 2017
How many quests are actually in 0.9? Basically anything not in the walkthrough on the MBF site. I'm missing the second and third Marina quests there (not even sure I can get them since I picked the cash route on quest 1) And I haven't found any that aren't on the site.
+

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes