3.00 star(s) 18 Votes
D

Deleted member 9433

hey does anyone of you know when 0.10 will come up ?

Najss

Aug 5, 2017
What does that mean ?: "At the current level of corupiton the usual conversations continue not to move..."

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
After that i watch my father and Marina fuck in the office and i cum on her, how i do to go ahead with the quest? Because in the office with both of them don't compare anymore the "quest" button...

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
What does that mean ?: "At the current level of corupiton the usual conversations continue not to move..."
It means that you have reached the cap for the corruption of that specific char. Usually at this point you can activate a quest to move the story further.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
After that i watch my father and Marina fuck in the office and i cum on her, how i do to go ahead with the quest? Because in the office with both of them don't compare anymore the "quest" button...
You need to talk with your father alone in the office. By the way it is clearly explained in the quests menu. I suggest to check it regularly. It is like a walkthrough.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
You need to talk with your father alone in the office. By the way it is clearly explained in the quests menu. I suggest to check it regularly. It is like a walkthrough.
I have tried to speak with father alone in the office (in the afternoon), but there is only the dialog option (increasing friendship), i don't see any quest option

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
I have tried to speak with father alone in the office (in the afternoon), but there is only the dialog option (increasing friendship), i don't see any quest option
Now i haven't played it in ages. Save at the morning and try to enter every single hours in the office. It was probably around 1PM.

Edit actually here a walktrough

vitkren

Jun 18, 2017
I need help with Vika's quest - what's next after fucking her friend in her room? Journal says something like "Maybe she'll change her mind now...(?)" Is it a timed event?

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Now i haven't played it in ages. Save at the morning and try to enter every single hours in the office. It was probably around 1PM.

Edit actually here a walktrough

Is this...

but it's outdated!!! A new one updated to 0.9 version?

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Is this...

but it's outdated!!! A new one updated to 0.9 version?
Not that I'm aware off. However the linked walktrought covered in details the point where you are stuck, if i'm right.

BlackClaws

Aug 29, 2017
For some reason I can't get the mom quest to work.
She doesn't come to the room when i jerk it.
And I did everything that the walkthrough says...

cannman

Aug 9, 2017
Thanks a lot. Also many thanks for the mods, they were a great help and pretty easy to figure out.

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
For some reason I can't get the mom quest to work.
She doesn't come to the room when i jerk it.
And I did everything that the walkthrough says...
You have to peek in parents room a couple times not just once, do that until it sends you to your room to jack it.

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes