3.00 star(s) 18 Votes

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
Some things still read in Russian, even if using the English menu, like the schedules in the diary. Is that supposed to be like that or am I missing some files?

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
From the guide: "Once you achieve Angelina corruption to 20 points, come into her room while she is having sex with her boyfriend"
Now Angelina is at 20 points, I tried to follow her everywhere during the day but this events never started.
Any suggestion? I'm missing something? Is it a bug?

Thanks

Frosty

Dec 4, 2016
From the guide: "Once you achieve Angelina corruption to 20 points, come into her room while she is having sex with her boyfriend"
Now Angelina is at 20 points, I tried to follow her everywhere during the day but this events never started.
Any suggestion? I'm missing something? Is it a bug?

Thanks
Go at 23:00

Reactions: wep

Davidreiter

Poison Dwarf
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Realy thx for your game. Maby im the only one with this issuar but after the Party, whene Mainchair knocked out i get a 50% chance of game shout down.

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
@eolvin It's a minor bug with vika in the shower scene before you reach her max depravity. When you click on the depravity icon the video doesn't show in 0.6

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Idk man, already 6 or 7 people made donation. I am also new to Skrill, so cant advise anything(
But I can try to make Payoneer account if its helps.
I finally got Skrill working, took a few days. Money was sent

maisbordeldemerde

La rabia del pueblo
Donor
Dec 19, 2016
I'm not sure how to play .Qsp games in english. I've downloaded the EN.qsp file, when I start the game on this file with QSP player, text is english but pictures won't appear, and when I click on MBF.exe, there do are images but text is in Russian. I'm pretty I'm missing something but can't figure out what yet. Also I have 2 "stand alone" folders but I don't want to delete one cause I don't know which one is the english version for icons, char., etc. Any help please?

EDIT: Nevermind, figured it out, had to replace the "mbf.qsp" in the assets/standalone_content folder.

Last edited:

Lardon

Aug 17, 2016
anyone have a list compiled of weekly events with times and locations? Trying to remember swinger meet ups and events of that nature.

maisbordeldemerde

La rabia del pueblo
Donor
Dec 19, 2016
Guys, I just moved my QSP games folder and when I launched MBF I cannot load a saved game anymore. I've looked at the other folder documents\Сохранения игр Quest Navigator but I can't find my save file in there. I've only completed Galina's first quest but I want to restart the whole game :(
Is there a way to get my save file back?

Reactions: cluvmqwqe

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
Guys, I just moved my QSP games folder and when I launched MBF I cannot load a saved game anymore. I've looked at the other folder documents\Сохранения игр Quest Navigator but I can't find my save file in there. I've only completed Galina's first quest but I want to restart the whole game :(
Is there a way to get my save file back?
Youre saves are still there, just save a new and the folder below the new folder that will be created in
Сохранения игр Quest Navigator
Sonce each qsp actually creates a new subfoder meaning just save once to create the folder. And copy your old save into that folder that was created when you saved

Reactions: maisbordeldemerde

Juginyz

Nov 4, 2016
No, no. I meant "when" as in "when will it release".
To get the latest version 0.6, you should visit the developers site and make a donation.
As for when then free version will come out, is probably when 0.7 releases.

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
He said around the end of this month he'll release 0.7

maisbordeldemerde

La rabia del pueblo
Donor
Dec 19, 2016
I think I'm missing smthg. I've done mom first part of her quest, same for Marina & Galina's quest. About Vika, on the guiide it says "once her depravity value reached 30" but I can't get Vika's depravity higher than 20. Angelina's quest won't pop up even thouhg her depravity is at 20 and I enter her room at 11pm. Same for Irina, no matter when I talked to her between 12-6pm, her quest won't start (her depravity lvl is 20)
I tried to start the 2nd part of mom's quest but nothing happens when I enter her room in the morning, any help please?

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes