3.00 star(s) 18 Votes

maisbordeldemerde

La rabia del pueblo
Donor
Dec 19, 2016
Hi, I've been grinding the game so MC stats are maxed out: filth 100/100, incest knowledge 100/100, PC knowledge 100 out of 100

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Can somoene upload 0.6?
Eolvin is a good member here and actually responds to bug reports and requests here. Eolvin will decide when the 0.6 or any version is posted here. What he does is he builds a version like 0.7 and when he releases it to his paid supporters, the prior version like 0.6 is released for free WITH an English version for those who want it. Mind you, it's better than the google or machine translated crap floating around. And it comes with a walkthrough!

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I don't think he mind someone uploading it. He seems really cool about everything

Reactions: muttdoggy

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
What a lot of devs forget is that Piracy is a thing, will always be a thing, and is impossible to stop. You ignore the pirates because nothing you can do will stop them. In the end, the people who want to buy it will buy it, and depending on some devs actions, even a few pirates will too. I know some indie devs actually put their own games up on torrent sites, just to show they know whats what and are just happy people are enjoying their work.

Anbuja

Aug 23, 2016
Eolvin is a good member here and actually responds to bug reports and requests here. Eolvin will decide when the 0.6 or any version is posted here. What he does is he builds a version like 0.7 and when he releases it to his paid supporters, the prior version like 0.6 is released for free WITH an English version for those who want it. Mind you, it's better than the google or machine translated crap floating around. And it comes with a walkthrough!
I was goign to donate to him, but since paypal doesnt work on him the only option was skrill. The thing is Skrill doesnt accept the only way that I could use which was SOFORT Überweisung. The other ways wont work for me so yeah. If he would do a patreon or paypal no problem. And since its almost the end of the month I dont think it would be too much of a problem.

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
Recently reset my computer.Any have a link for a QSP player download?
You need the Quest Soft Player, which you can download from . It is the first box.
(copied from installation instructions ETO (Girl Life) on )

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
I was goign to donate to him, but since paypal doesnt work on him the only option was skrill. The thing is Skrill doesnt accept the only way that I could use which was SOFORT Überweisung. The other ways wont work for me so yeah. If he would do a patreon or paypal no problem. And since its almost the end of the month I dont think it would be too much of a problem.
Sadly for a few of the game makers are in Ukraine. Paypal doesnt operate with the Ukraine so they cant use it even if they want to.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I extracted it and tried to run it. It said 'winsparkle.dll is missing from your system' right as I try to run it using MBF.exe. So what I did was copied the one from my 0.5 and and the game ran fine!

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
It's back. Can anybody test it to see if everything works as it should?

Kristu

Aug 7, 2016
I extracted it and tried to run it. It said 'winsparkle.dll is missing from your system' right as I try to run it using MBF.exe. So what I did was copied the one from my 0.5 and and the game ran fine!
yea for me too i have open this with another qsp player i do no if have problem later.

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes