3.00 star(s) 18 Votes

dewr

May 15, 2018
I just discovered this game so if this has been covered in the thread then I apologise but is it only the mother the MC goes for or are all the female characters optional?

Ed C

May 15, 2017
I just discovered this game so if this has been covered in the thread then I apologise but is it only the mother the MC goes for or are all the female characters optional?
I think it's for others as well. I've played this a while back.

On another note, does the v10 cheat work on v12 as well, or should I wait for v12 cheats?

#NomeD

Apr 30, 2017
there has been some posts with an updated version of the game, any chance the OP can be updated aswell thanks.

R0y

Nov 25, 2017
I didn't really think this would be any good but I was wrong! Mom is HOT! Walking off but naked while holding your dick DAMN! And the best thing you can go have sex with who you want :) I always when I can only go for mom.

trihopatofilicar

Apr 4, 2017
I didn't really think this would be any good but I was wrong! Mom is HOT! Walking off but naked while holding your dick DAMN! And the best thing you can go have sex with who you want :) I always when I can only go for mom.
Yeah, i was skeptic too. Where did your sequence site go btw?

anuradha

Sep 14, 2017
Just use the QSP that posted and put it in the assets/standalone folder (make sure there is only 1 QSP in there).
even after adding the qsp file i have to increase depravity pts. and quests aren't activating directly.
plz help...

Barrin

Jun 12, 2017
Just use the QSP that posted and put it in the assets/standalone folder (make sure there is only 1 QSP in there).
Most text seems machine translated, not the menu's and schedules etc. Any way to fix that?

#NomeD

Apr 30, 2017
Most text seems machine translated, not the menu's and schedules etc. Any way to fix that?
From what I gather most of the QSP games are machine translated and guys here try to do the best they can to improve it.

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Was an official english version released by Eolvin? "English release soon" was posted on the 8th.

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes