3.00 star(s) 18 Votes

Recovery

Jan 19, 2018
Any news about the dev? i really wanted see more updates for this game
From his Patreon “

The command of "Patreon" asked to remove my game MBF because of rules violations. At the moment I will be engaged in the development of my new game”... which he hasn’t updated since June 30

anuradha

Sep 14, 2017
From his Patreon “

The command of "Patreon" asked to remove my game MBF because of rules violations. At the moment I will be engaged in the development of my new game”... which he hasn’t updated since June 30
so no update for MBF ever???

Oct 31, 2017
Google translation from dev page as of 10/8 (basically, there should be an update v0.12 in a few weeks):

Hello. I will not delay the introduction. This update is entirely devoted to Vike, since this character is behind the others. You are waiting for 2 full-fledged quests in which you have to make an important choice. Actually what you see directly in the update. Also in these quests the theme of NTR or cuckold will be touched upon, which you can naturally bypass the right choice of the main character. Well, or vice versa, as you like

Since the game is slowly nearing its end, I had to structure the code so that all endings have logic and influence from previous choices of the main character.

The beginning of the fourth quest with Vika is available immediately after the third one. The quest itself begins in the room of the sister at 13:00.

Also Vika will be given half of the next update, which will be released in about 2-3 weeks. It will already have two endings.

English version of a game will be finished soon.

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
Indeed, have no fear my pervy brethren, this game is alive and kicking, although, I wonder if that English translation is a professional translation or just a machine translated version like the same ones we've already played(hopefully it's the former, rather than the latter).

Let the waiting game begin(seriously, just waiting patiently until its uploaded by some nice chap).

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes