3.00 star(s) 18 Votes

DarkEnergy

Nov 27, 2017
Is the game supposed to reset all progress and quests after completing the Paradise On Earth quest line or is that a bug?

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Is there a quest to finally fuck the mother in this update? (Besides the trip quest of course)

Daslim

Apr 17, 2017
Hey guys. So been playing this game for a couple hours and I think I got all the quest done. Let me know if I missed one because if so I can't find it.

MY PERSONAL SLUT MAID
SEXY BUSINESS
MOM: FIRST STEPS
HOT DAY
UNUSUAL ADVENTURE
GOLDEN HANDS
REVENGE - EXCELLENT CONFIDENCE
MOMMY'S MOUTH
ROUGH GAMES
SEXUAL CONTRACT
NEW EXPERIENCE
IN BROTHER'S FOOTSTEPS
STRANGE FEELINGS
OCTPOB

ShadowDrake69

Feb 5, 2017
A little mod created from the 0.11 english bug fix version.
Cut and paste from mbf_en_0.10_mod_sk_v2.qsp to give you some (very) basic cheats.
Mod allows you to change time, and bump player character's stats (Money, Energy, Depravity, Incest, and PC Skill)
Backup and replace qsp as usual and enjoy. Remember only one qsp in the standalone_content folder.
Any chance for a mod that lets you change the variables in the city IE conversations, studio money ECT.

kale123

Feb 11, 2018
Hello

No matter what i do.. i cant seem to increase the depravity of the others??
do i need a certain level of knowledge

#NomeD

Apr 30, 2017
Any news for the next update? Who will be the focus?
Looks like he abandoned it and started a new game.

"The command of "Patreon" asked to remove my game MBF because of rules violations. At the moment I will be engaged in the development of my new game "Father sins". Since it does not contradict the rules, all the information on my page will concern only this game."

The above comment was taken from his Patreon page.

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
Looks like he abandoned it and started a new game.

"The command of "Patreon" asked to remove my game MBF because of rules violations. At the moment I will be engaged in the development of my new game "Father sins". Since it does not contradict the rules, all the information on my page will concern only this game."

The above comment was taken from his Patreon page.
Nope.

Next version of MBF will be in this month.

shiddily

Aug 5, 2016
Where do i put the modfile without getting this error?
Purely guessing, but the most common error that occurs when using a modded qsp file, is that you must only have ONE qsp file in the standalone folder. So if you put the modded qsp file in the correct place (which it looks like you did) then you need to look in that folder to make sure to delete or move the original qsp file out of that folder entirely. renaming the original qsp file won't work; it needs to be moved out of the folder, or straight up deleted.

Reactions: BrobsDobs
3.00 star(s) 18 Votes