3.00 star(s) 18 Votes

BrobsDobs

May 10, 2017
Thank you, this worked. But it seems that the mod does not really works, i boosted all stats from Mc and everyone else for testing but nothing seems to happen other than the standard dialogues. or is nothing done yet with the mother in the bathroom?

shiddily

Aug 5, 2016
Thank you, this worked. But it seems that the mod does not really works, i boosted all stats from Mc and everyone else for testing but nothing seems to happen other than the standard dialogues. or is nothing done yet with the mother in the bathroom?
The game doesn't rely solely on stats to progress storylines; you need to speak to certain characters, in certain rooms, at certain times of the day to progress the story, which leads eventually to the good stuff. Without a walkthrough, there is quite a bit of trial and error for the early parts from what I remember, but the quest tracker system eventually makes it much more manageable later on in the story.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
The Quest Log actually tells you, for the most part, about what you need to do to proceed in the quests. There is really no need for a walkthrough, except those few times the hints in the Quest Log are ambiguous.

BrobsDobs

May 10, 2017
The Quest Log actually tells you, for the most part, about what you need to do to proceed in the quests. There is really no need for a walkthrough, except those few times the hints in the Quest Log are ambiguous.
ok but my questlog is empty

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
ok but my questlog is empty
You need to build up relationship and your own stats, before those come about. Move around, talk to the other characters and get to know them, as well as improve your stats, then the Quests will show up when appropriate.

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
Updates drop randomly once in a blue moon. It's around the time I start feeling its abandoned which should be around another 2 months.

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Hmm, this game isn't too bad, the cheats are quite lacking so I threw in a console really quick to explore the game a bit further. Vids are pretty good, didn't really like the old trying to figure out what they're interest in sort of buttons instead of dialog but was a lot of new chars. Probably didn't want to make up new stuff.

snarrff

Feb 8, 2018
okim stuck with the mom quest im not able to trigger any of them even after playing the mini game i have done alot of the quests opened the city and ann that but the mom quests will not trigger

any help would be great thanks

tan3dead

Oct 21, 2017
My game got bug with the mom's scence in the living room where the Heart plus event of the Mommy's mouth event, always bug and couldn't finish the quest, could anyone tell me why? Also I don't understand that mini-game when I jerk off, those pics never change position but I couldn't finish the "cum" cuz I couldn't get the right pic...

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
So this is from the Patreon page concerning the status of this game.
The command of "Patreon" asked to remove my game MBF because of rules violations. At the moment I will be engaged in the development of my new game "Father sins". Since it does not contradict the rules, all the information on my page will concern only this game.
So it's quite dead now.

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes