3.00 star(s) 18 Votes

spfc1990

Sep 16, 2018
Overall its a bit grindy, but is expected in this kinda of games. I really like the scenes they put in this game.

the poses on the storyline are a bit weird tho :DD

AlucardFF

May 15, 2018
I have no idea to find quests in this game. Can anyone tell me how to do/find vikas quest/s or link me to a walkthrough?

hotspot123

Oct 16, 2018
Is there a time and energy cheat for the island portion of the game somewhere?
Lol it’s qsp u can easily open the qsp with the qsp reader and change the stats like I changed it to +10 instead of +1 so I get 10 love points etc for all characters, I would have attached my save here but I moded it a lot and added many sex scenes of mom so it wouldn’t work

Aug 13, 2017
Some news was just released:

Finally it’s time for weekly reports! In the upcoming MBF update, a big quest is planned with MC mother. You have to make a choice on which of the two ways to go. About the same was in the update “Island”, but this time it will not be so simple. In the first part of the new version of MC will literally fight for, perhaps, the most important heroine of the game. There will be a lot of enemies, that’s for sure. There will be a combat system, but we must not forget that the game is some sort of arcade. The result of the fight will determine not the level of MC skills, but luck. I’ll talk about the second part in the next report.

Stay tuned!

Looks like mbf gives this game some attention again :cool:

Reactions: Ying Ko and megaera

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
Also can any kind soul please provide me with an english qsp for 0.12? The link provided is no longer available. Thanks :)

CHFan

Feb 25, 2019
I'm having an issue where it seems that most of the images (in events) are missing. In one case I was speaking with the mother in the living room and the PC says something about 'hot', gaining friendship choice I believe. The images appear only about 1/3rd of the time. And every time I've clicked the eye icon to spy on someone there are zero images displayed. Also the intro contains zero images, which made the first few days a bit confusing. Once I get to my bedroom I can see location pics, people in the room/area, it's when I click on the icons for friendship/deviant/eye spy that images are missing.

Did I possibly miss one of the secondary file to be downloaded? My menu names are in English and it appears that I've installed the correct translation file (much smoother than it was previously), so I have that part figured out correctly it seems.

I'm running Mac OS X Mojave, using Qqsp to run version 0.11. The total install size is 4.7GB for just over 5k items.

I'm new to QSP games, so I might not be using the correct/best player however I will say that this player works better for Girl Life than my previous QSP player.

Am I missing something or are my expectations out of alignment? I really would like to give this game a fair shake given it's download heft but right now it's essentially a 4.5GB text adventure.

CHFan

Feb 25, 2019
First of all, you dont need any separate players to run game. I dont know whats the steps on Mac OS to run .exe.
Basically all you need is to extract game from archive and run MBF.exe (WinonX app or how they call emulator for Mac OS). Thats pretty much it.
Thanks for the advice MBF. Totally skipped over the .exe line in the OP, being a Mac user those are files that tend to be ignored.

I installed Wine, MBF.exe appears to run without a hitch. If there are Mac users who would like to check this game out follow the following for a instructions on how to install Wine and run .exe files.

Pretty simple to follow. Took about 15 minutes or so on a MacBook Air (2017).

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes