3.00 star(s) 18 Votes

elmandor

Respected User
Mar 6, 2017
Nah, this is just one of three endings. Obviously the bad one.
Funny but unless you have really some problems with that :unsure:
No man ,no problem. Do it what you like. This is your game not mine. I am just a fan

solo60

Mar 10, 2018
Hello
I have two questions:
-How do we get Mom's 4th quest, Octpob?
-How to get to the studio to finish the Vera / faith quest?

I play with the V11.
I thank you in advance

hotspot123

Oct 16, 2018
Hello
I have two questions:
-How do we get Mom's 4th quest, Octpob?
-How to get to the studio to finish the Vera / faith quest?

I play with the V11.
I thank you in advance
if by 4th quest you mean the island then dad's office 10am be advice save before and after reaching there save in a different slot

Jim Webb

Jun 23, 2017
I would take longer and just put the older sister's ending in their two would make more sense to just do them all together.

solo60

Mar 10, 2018
I am talking about the OCTPOB quest. She is tied to the island?
I'm waiting to finish the quests before going on this one

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
Guys, I need advice. Is it worth the effort to photoshop photos like this. (There is no "real" scenes with Nicole Aniston such as DP with black guys and gangbang).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes. Make the game you want to see

hotspot123

Oct 16, 2018
Guys, I need advice. Is it worth the effort to photoshop photos like this. (There is no "real" scenes with Nicole Aniston such as DP with black guys and gangbang).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Umm if you want to put it in your game it’s your choice but speaking as a fan most players tend to skip these things not coz of ntr but coz it’s just looks weird bro so if it’s taking too much time please avoid it, you can use it as a patch later if u want

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
me too, i was waiting for this update for a year but idk if he will add more sex scene with mc or just ntr
I mean, at the end of the day the game is his vision so it's really up to him what he wants to implement. I am recently running out of good games to play here and it would be sad for me to let this one go but I am sure a lot of people here appreciate ntr and this game might become really popular in that regard :)

hotspot123

Oct 16, 2018
I mean, at the end of the day the game is his vision so it's really up to him what he wants to implement. I am recently running out of good games to play here and it would be sad for me to let this one go but I am sure a lot of people here appreciate ntr and this game might become really popular in that regard :)
i like ntr too but not way too much,coz in the end we r rooting for mc
i really loved the paradise update coz u can decide which route u wanted

Reactions: Sir_EatsALot

Vayleton

Mar 4, 2017
Blaze1991p hotspot123
I understand that not everyone likes ntr. But at the same time, I was asked to add this from version 0.8. I think nothing bad will happen if in one of the updates it will be one of the end of the game.
In this update, the main character will only watch what happens. The reward for the successful passage of the gang will be in the next update.
By the way, while I was doing scenes for older sister (where i added her face to other actresses), I already managed to do 4 group scenes for the next update. In 0.14 update, female family members will finally see that the main character wants to love them all at the same time.
Also there will be a very interesting quest with mother. MC will have to either put her in a sex dungeon where he can break her and make her a slave. Or he can try to convince her that there's nothing unusual about having sex with him without any violence or rape. The standard choice between the path of hate and path of love.

Not a big fan of such content, hope that it is avoidable, and those scenes then never happens.

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes