3.00 star(s) 18 Votes

Zachtf

Jul 29, 2017
Hi, looking at the screenshots on the first page, the english doesn't seem great. Was that only in the early versions or is the whole game still like that ?

Y0GG

Cocaine Cowboy
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
R

read my footer before posting about corrupted files....

And since I've got a new opportunity -- I am posting an update to my cheats -->
--fixed energy on the island... duh!
Where do I place your file?

Dark Seeker

May 24, 2018
how do you complete Angelina 3rd quest stuck at stage 4
" you need to chase and pester your sister in all locations. As soon as you have passed all the scenes of seduction, you can move on to the next point.
there are no seduction scenes that i can see

Dekix

Donor
Sep 30, 2016
so I guess there is still not really any progress with the characters Mom except a few blowjob here and there ?

Druid

Dec 15, 2017
Can't seem to get Vika's second corruption quest to trigger, I've completed pretty much everything else with everyone else and I've waited in her room and mine for the entire day, no luck, no sign of a quest trigger

shmerlin33

Oct 29, 2017
I have Marina up to 30 depravity for the first quest, but I never see her in the office, no matter what time I'm in there. Am I missing something?

Eisa

Donor
Jul 23, 2017
Is there any other way to change my name on the game? because for some reason i didn't get an option to change my name.

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
i Dont want to play the game, just watch the scenes
how can i do that???
Go to the \assets\standalone_content\pic folder and watch the movie files in the sub-folders?
Folders are really messed up, I really want to reorder the hell out of them but might only do that on my own machine. Most of the videos you want to see are actually in the gg folder. Where all of the quest stuff is at for some reason.
Is there any other way to change my name on the game? because for some reason i didn't get an option to change my name.
No

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes