3.00 star(s) 18 Votes

el1990

May 5, 2017
Hello,

can anyone say how to raise the depravity, im stuck at 10, and no idea how i even got those points. with mom stuck on 5...tried to search this topic but also didnt find. please help

ah, and i never get the flirt option...how do you get that

Last edited:

Phenizzle

Apr 20, 2018
Am I missing something? how does one make progress in this game? Do I have to grind all my stats up to 100 before something changes? or grind friendship up to 100 for each girl? Help, please.

Bfl32

Jan 3, 2018
I can't save the game. I know how to do it, but I can't. An error in Russian appears each time.

I tried another QSP games and they work fine.

Someone else happens?

xravensfan

May 5, 2017
Is there a walkthrough? I have gotten everything from the mbf website... mother level 3, marina level 3 etc. What next?

Grimpack

Nov 4, 2017
Is there a walkthrough? I have gotten everything from the mbf website... mother level 3, marina level 3 etc. What next?
There's a walkthrough in the game. Click on quests, then the notebook thing on the far right, then select whichever character you want to know how to progress.

hotmike

Jan 28, 2018
If you find an error, try to upload a screenshot here. Without it, it is hard to suggest something.

el1990

May 5, 2017
Am I missing something? how does one make progress in this game? Do I have to grind all my stats up to 100 before something changes? or grind friendship up to 100 for each girl? Help, please.
You need to grind till 30 friendship for sure. I did cheat engine to get 100 depravity and 100 incest points. then i got the flirt button...lots of grinding in this game...

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
I have this, what does it mean? It appears when I try to save. Thanks for your help.

View attachment 432240
Looks like it's having issues trying to save there, first does that folder even exist? Second does the game even have permissions to write a file there?
If I doesn't exist or is there, then I would delete it (after backing up the files inside first) then let the game recreate the folder when you try to save again.

Reactions: manianihooq
3.00 star(s) 18 Votes