3.00 star(s) 18 Votes

EmperorWaluigi

Jul 10, 2018
Yeah, can't find it. Looked through the MBFfolder and a bunch of others, did a file explorer search for "MBF" on the whole PC, it isn't there. I'll try downloading from one of the other links and see if the problem's still there.

EDIT: Figured it out - the .exe file is in the zip file, it just didn't get extracted with the rest of the files. There were a few other files that did that too. Weird.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4Finger

EmperorWaluigi

Jul 10, 2018
Yeah, can't find it. Looked through the MBFfolder and a bunch of others, did a file explorer search for "MBF" on the whole PC, it isn't there. I'll try downloading from one of the other links and see if the problem's still there.

EDIT: Figured it out - the .exe file is in the zip file, it just didn't get extracted with the rest of the files. There were a few other files that did that too. Weird.
Okay, this is the problem. This one file in the zip is completely messing up the extraction. I can't get rid of it. Winzip has a fit if I try. Has anyone else seen this before? 1576349118084.png

Mack Truck

Jul 22, 2017
Holy ENGRISH translation Batman! Who or What translated this? I can't imagine even the dumbest Machine translator did this. It's incomprehensible gibberish. :eek:

4+GIG of downloaded nonsense

Last edited:

hotspot123

Oct 16, 2018
I'm stuck at older sister 3rd quest when you have to seduce her an open 9 scenes. I managed to get 2 scenes but everytime i met her there are no option to seduce.
Also i can't seem to start lil sis 2nd quest. i go to her room at 13 and nothing. she's not there and no quest button. I've done every other character's quest though. what do i do wrong? help
3rd is in kitchen at 19:00 if u can’t find next step check in pics/gg/Angelina coz usually these helps

Reactions: Ravencrone
3.00 star(s) 18 Votes