3.00 star(s) 18 Votes

laegwyn

Mar 20, 2019
how to increase the depravity of marina after 20 to 30? It is not increasing ,help? Started playing today. I did everything and met her at every time nothing happens,is it glitched?
Just get her Friendship rating to 30, afterwards you'll have the flirt option added in the normal locations.
It's a typical russian qsp game so quite a lot of grind is to be expected. But you can always use the savegame cheats as noted above.

Reactions: lucifer092

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Which stats are lust ext... I cant tell
Is lust a stat in this game?

Easiest thing to do when you don't know the name of the variable is to use that save editor I linked. It will let you search for values. if you know the value of the variable like Lust =50. You can search for 50 rather than lust. It will also show you what variable have changed since you last saved it, which is another good way to limit the number of variables your looking through.

lucifer092

Nov 21, 2020
Here is a link to the walkthrough:

I find it easier to have one open in the background than use an in game one

If you are thinking of save editing then use QSP specific programme its great.
https://f95zone.to/threads/qsp-save-editor.414/
I have done everything from the walkthrough,bought the flowers have 10000 ruble and an option of taxi is displaying in my room after 17 i can click on taxi but not on the phone ,do i have to do something else ? No clicking option is coming on the phone.Help? Is it a glitch as i cant proceed further?

Last edited:

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
...it worked at first ...but then i pressed cheat button to start v0.16 and it dissapeared. and ui changed. (picture appeared)
1621230745727.png

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: xoxo1001
3.00 star(s) 18 Votes