Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
Would be nice to know who are all female teachers and their daughters. What I got so far is:
Ms.Taylor(Zoe) - daughter??? Margaret?
Ms.Anderson - Patricia

Reactions: neronwtf

Spin256

Mothers and Daughters
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Would be nice to know who are all female teachers and their daughters. What I got so far is:
Ms.Taylor(Zoe) - daughter??? Margaret?
Ms.Anderson - Patricia
That's for you to find out ;).

Although I will say that Margaret is the college dean, which was hinted at in one of the phone conversation paths.

Reactions: Call of Booty

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Just started this one and Max looks old, he looks older than a 90's "high school" tv show actor... If I didn't know he was supposed to be 18 I'd guess he was 32. I applaud the dev for wanting to go with someone who doesn't look too young but I think this was a bit too old.

screenshot0001x.png

Otherwise the tutorial is a lot of knowledge up front, would be better to have it built in to the game as you go and need to know. Will have to see how the story goes...

Edited to add: Other than the ancient man/child we play the game looks like it is shaping up well. A lot of beautiful women with some hot girls and milfs. Would like some variety/diversity (some black women, asian women, etc would be great - I admit I have a thing for black milfs), besides that I am just interested to see where this goes and how long it will take for the MC to hook up with some ladies.

Last edited:
Reactions: Craigs List

Craigs List

Mar 6, 2018
Edited to add: Would like some variety/diversity (some black women, asian women, etc would be great
Being someone that lives in a very homogenized area: Add Indian and Middle eastern(while they are technically Asian, their respective looks are very different), Hispanic, Central/South American and I'd fully back this suggestion.

Reactions: MrFriendly

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
Just started this one and Max looks old, he looks older than a 90's "high school" tv show actor... If I didn't know he was supposed to be 18 I'd guess he was 32. I applaud the dev for wanting to go with someone who doesn't look too young but I think this was a bit too old.

View attachment 1780165

Otherwise the tutorial is a lot of knowledge up front, would be better to have it built in to the game as you go and need to know. Will have to see how the story goes...

Edited to add: Other than the ancient man/child we play the game looks like it is shaping up well. A lot of beautiful women with some hot girls and milfs. Would like some variety/diversity (some black women, asian women, etc would be great - I admit I have a thing for black milfs), besides that I am just interested to see where this goes and how long it will take for the MC to hook up with some ladies.
If dev gonna add more variety of women on long list we already have,we will need spreadsheet...

• Haha

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
If dev gonna add more variety of women on long list we already have,we will need spreadsheet...
Dev has a looong way to go before reaching WVM or Luke's Way "needs a spreadsheet" levels! :ROFLMAO:

This game has a lot of generic looking white women and since this is only at 2.1 figured that some diversity could be added when we get to the college scenes.

Spin256

Mothers and Daughters
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Every daughter has a mother and every mother has a daughter. So yes, there are some more characters yet to make an appearance.

I didn’t want to make it too easy for you guys to figure out who’s related to whom as that’s part of the game. But I will say one of the teachers is a black milf.

If needed, you can add notes about characters in the relationship app on the computer in the bedroom. These will show up on the smart phone.

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
How do you see the scenes of mc with Victoria or Cynthia?
they kept flirting about how she likes the way he handles her bush, but never saw those scenes, just remember one of them teasing you before she took a shower.
Also the mom in the coffee shop, how do i get on her path? do i have to date her daughter or not?
one more question, what happens if you accepted to do all the part tie jobs, how does that work out?

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
How do you see the scenes of mc with Victoria or Cynthia?
they kept flirting about how she likes the way he handles her bush, but never saw those scenes, just remember one of them teasing you before she took a shower.
Also the mom in the coffee shop, how do i get on her path? do i have to date her daughter or not?
one more question, what happens if you accepted to do all the part tie jobs, how does that work out?
Haha,I'm thinking the same about part time jobs. I accepted all of them plus yoga classes on one of my paths,lol.For other of your questions..I think future will tell,but coffee shop owner/daughter seem like easy to score in any order.

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
So,I made some kind of 'spreadsheet' trying to figure out who is who. We have names/surnames without face,face and name without relation and just face..
TEACHERS:
Mrs.White(act class extra) Daughter??
Ms.Foster?? Daughter??
Mrs.Anderson(Patricia's mom and dance class extra)
Ms.Taylor/Zoe(workshop class extra) Daughter??
Ms.Adams(husband supermarket owner) Daughter-Alison??
Mrs.Myers?? Daughter??
Margaret(dean) (thanks for tip,dev) Daughter??
REST:
Amy(cleavage) Mom?? (could be Ms.Evans/woman from supermarket. Similar hair,lol)
Talia??
Haylee(supermarket) Mom??
Ms.Evans(from supermarket) Daughter??(Amy??)
Natasha(cinema) Mom(police officer)
Keira(electronics shop) Mom??
Melanie(ice cream shop) Mom??
Maria Thomas Daughter(Caprice)
Alison??(could be daughter of Ms.Adams)
Girl with no panties??,lol
If I missed somebody or some clue,feel free to add

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
I have to say the MC looks older than being 18 or 20. I mean even when I was 20 I look like I was younger than this dude with my baby face. But here he looks like he in his 30's to early 40's.

Maybe you can write him as a history teacher getting with some of the college girls?

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
So,I made some kind of 'spreadsheet' trying to figure out who is who. We have names/surnames without face,face and name without relation and just face..
TEACHERS:
Mrs.White(act class extra) Daughter??
Ms.Foster?? Daughter??
Mrs.Anderson(Patricia's mom and dance class extra)
Ms.Taylor/Zoe(workshop class extra) Daughter??
Ms.Adams(husband supermarket owner) Daughter-Alison??
Mrs.Myers?? Daughter??
Margaret(dean) (thanks for tip,dev) Daughter??
REST:
Amy(cleavage) Mom?? (could be Ms.Evans/woman from supermarket. Similar hair,lol)
Talia??
Haylee(supermarket) Mom??
Ms.Evans(from supermarket) Daughter??(Amy??)
Natasha(cinema) Mom(police officer)
Keira(electronics shop) Mom??
Melanie(ice cream shop) Mom??
Maria Thomas Daughter(Caprice)
Alison??(could be daughter of Ms.Adams)
Girl with no panties??,lol
If I missed somebody or some clue,feel free to add
What about the workout girl, that’s friends with Patricia? I think she’s Cynthia’s daughter or Ralph’s sister

3.70 star(s) 32 Votes