watdapakisdis

Aug 24, 2016
Question - I've come across multiple job openings, can we realistically take more then one? Or will it kill all the free time?
You can have multiple jobs. I have at least 3 in one of my playthrough (electronic shop, boutique, cafe). Gonna check later if you can get all jobs in one save.

Reactions: sagerock820

Spin256

Mothers and Daughters
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
I'm reading along enjoying the game and then BAM! Back to the main menu with no warning. I slowly realize that this is it...for a game that has been in development since 21.
The one damn time I don't do my research before downloading. Well time to delist it.
The game shouldn't go back to the main menu without a warning, it sounds like you found a bug. Which scene were you playing at the time?

watdapakisdis

Aug 24, 2016
The game shouldn't go back to the main menu without a warning, it sounds like you found a bug. Which scene were you playing at the time?
Happens if you pick the 'Say goodbye' option rather than the kiss. Game goes straight to the main menu / title screen when the main character walks out the door. Need a save?

Reactions: Xythurr

Spin256

Mothers and Daughters
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Happens if you pick the 'Say goodbye' option rather than the kiss. Game goes straight to the main menu / title screen when the main character walks out the door. Need a save?
That issue was fixed in the latest release. I'm assuming you have the 'mod' installed? Mad.Eyes :p

watdapakisdis

Aug 24, 2016
That issue was fixed in the latest release. I'm assuming you have the 'mod' installed? Mad.Eyes :p
Yes, I'm using the mod. I should've guessed it was the cause since the patch was just for 5.2 version. Game is 5.2.2 already.
Well, it's not a problem for me since I'm a coomer that picks the kiss option.

Mad.Eyes

Jan 2, 2022
In all fairness, if you're playing the Thomas patch and making Maria your mom, why would you not kiss her? :LOL:

But yes, as the code was copied from the original release, that bug was copied to the Thomas patch. It doesn't affect the Wilson patch, as that version doesn't modify the relevant scene.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
MothersAndDaughters-0.5.2.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
This game needs a “blue ball” tag, each update where I think I’m going to get closer to getting some lewd action, you get nothing or you get less than what you got in the previous updates.
IMG_3055.png

Mad.Eyes

Jan 2, 2022
This game needs a “blue ball” tag, each update where I think I’m going to get closer to getting some lewd action, you get nothing or you get less than what you got in the previous updates.
Slow burn or not, since the mc gets a blow job and a hand job, it's unlikely you'll manage to get a 'no sexual content' tag added.

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
Slow burn or not, since the mc gets a blow job and a hand job, it's unlikely you'll manage to get a 'no sexual content' tag added.

Based on your spoiler, does the game have a "humiliation" tag? Low amount of fun-time scenes coupled with disappointment??? As Tony Stark would say, "Not a great plan."

And I am guessing you aren't the dev, so I am not busting on you. Just thought your choice of scenes was funny based on the complaints.

Mad.Eyes

Jan 2, 2022
I was using that scene as a meme in response to the no sexual content comment :LOL:

If you play with Kim's mom (Cynthia) early on and attempt to touch her pussy, she stops you and says something about women not liking you going straight to the main event. In the pool with Kim you get a similar choice, and if you go for the main event you get that.

3.40 star(s) 37 Votes