VN Ren'Py Completed Mother's Devotion: Halloween Special 2022 [Final] [FluffyStudio]

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
OP UPDATED!

I have updated the OP, with the Full Game. The Full Game is now available for everyone. The game was meant for my supporter's only but, just like with my other Game, I knew someone is gonna leak this Version here, so I just did it myself. I know what kind of site this is and I am ok with it. I just ask, if possible, to donate a little, if you are able to. It would mean allot to me!

I hope you will like the full game and let me know what you think.

with all my love,

your Fluffy!

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
I would say, you did pretty well with the animations :) Not great, but pretty good. I saw your comment on not wanting to do them In "Mother's Devotion" If you could not do them good enough, but this turned out pretty good :) I often comment on that an adult game, Is not a game without animations, It's just a comic. So once again, I say well done! :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: FluffyStudio

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
I would say, you did pretty well with the animations :) Not great, but pretty good. I saw your comment on not wanting to do them In "Mother's Devotion" If you could not do them good enough, but this turned out pretty good :) I often comment on that an adult game, Is not a game without animations, It's just a comic. So once again, I say well done! :)
I actually changed my mind of not doing Animations in Mother's Devotion. I liked doing them so much, I want to use the experience I have made now and use them on the next update I'm working on. I will start slow, nothing big.

• Love
Reactions: tonny and Ph4r40h

Ph4r40h

Apr 6, 2021
I actually changed my mind of not doing Animations in Mother's Devotion. I liked doing them so much, I want to use the experience I have made now and use them on the next update I'm working on. I will start slow, nothing big.
They were pretty good. Glad you enjoyed making them.

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
Cool cause I have been looking at that game a few times, but skipped It. and yeah I think what you did here, was plenty good and enough to be In a game :) You are on the right path, It looks like to me :)

• Red Heart

Kalenazar

Sep 11, 2022
View attachment 2125472

Overview:
3 Siblings are out on Halloween night to find a secret Halloween costume party,
but what they don't know, they have been tricked by some dark power!
Not knowing what kind of Nightmare, awaits them, they enter the forest!​

Thread Updated: 2022-10-27
Release Date: 2022-10-26
Developer: Fluffysan_Sensei - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Other Games: Out of Puberty , Mother's Devotion
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD - MEGA
Mac: - MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD - MEGA

Others: COMPRESSED*

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2125478 View attachment 2125458 View attachment 2125483 View attachment 2125479 View attachment 2125480 View attachment 2125484 View attachment 2125481
Good game, the truth is that it handles a certain spicy humor that is nice, the story is short, but entertaining and the ending left me wft hahahaha

• Love
3.00 star(s) 4 Votes