Klauw1988

Aug 23, 2020
I don't get it, what do I need to do? I've got a quest available "Cleaning job" which I have done now multiple times. All the other quest I have done, but no new appears. Where is all the other content that used to be in the game? I'm missing so much, did I already reach the end or what?

Oh nvm yet another "remake" of a unfinished project that's gone now. It this is new trend, to get rid of unfinished projects and remake the whole game from the ground up? What's going on lately with these games being remaked from the ground up without even finishing anything...

Seems like the milk cow does it again. I'm gone....

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: FluffyStudio

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
I don't get it, what do I need to do? I've got a quest available "Cleaning job" which I have done now multiple times. All the other quest I have done, but no new appears. Where is all the other content that used to be in the game? I'm missing so much, did I already reach the end or what?

Oh nvm yet another "remake" of a unfinished project that's gone now. It this is new trend, to get rid of unfinished projects and remake the whole game from the ground up? What's going on lately with these games being remaked from the ground up without even finishing anything...

Seems like the milk cow does it again. I'm gone....
Hey,
Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts. I completely understand your frustration and appreciate your honesty. I want to assure you that the project is very much ongoing and being actively worked on.

This game is a passion project that I work on in my free time. Balancing it with my personal life and responsibilities isn't always easy, but it's something I choose to do because I truly believe in what this game can become.

The reason for the remake is that I've grown a lot as a developer since I first started this project. I've learned new skills and techniques that allow me to create a better, more polished game. The previous version never quite captured the vision I had in mind, but this new version is much closer to what I always wanted it to be.

I'm very proud of the progress and the direction the game is taking, and I'm excited for where it will go. I hope you'll give it another chance and see the improvements as they come.

Thank you again for your feedback.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Mother's Devotion [v0.13] [FluffyStudio] - Compressed

Win/Linux [223 MB]
- - - -

Mac [218 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PPeters98

Jul 7, 2024
Sorry to say, graphics is nice and such but the user interface just plainly sucks. You always got talk, action, quest, but it 9 out of 10 doesn't do anything. It shows an empty screen, or it doesn't react to my clicking...

At least it should show what is possible, and if it shows a screen for quests I expect it contain more than only the back button...

Of course the game starting with some random fat chick, doens't really do it for me either...

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Sorry to say, graphics is nice and such but the user interface just plainly sucks. You always got talk, action, quest, but it 9 out of 10 doesn't do anything. It shows an empty screen, or it doesn't react to my clicking...

At least it should show what is possible, and if it shows a screen for quests I expect it contain more than only the back button...

Of course the game starting with some random fat chick, doens't really do it for me either...
Thank you for your very constructive criticism.

I appreciate you enjoying the Graphics.

The reason for certain actions not having any following actions, is that they are currently empty. Future Updates will fill those with content as we move forward.

The fat Chick, is age controll, as required by Patreon and Subscribestar and other websites, she does not appear again after that.

2.60 star(s) 23 Votes