4.20 star(s) 34 Votes

peterppp

Mar 5, 2020
Due to this, the official public version is going to be delayed. Probably only a couple days. Don't like it? Well, don't look at me.
sorry, but who should we look at? there's nothing wrong with listening to feedback and change stuff if you think it's for the better, but not everyone is gonna like everything and if you're gonna change your game everytime someone disagrees with something, you'll never be done. and that's on you, not on the people merely expressing their opinion, helping others know if the game is for them.

frankly, if you didn't foresee that some people would dislike some of the political stuff, i wonder where you live.

game looks great though and i wish you the best of luck with it

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
sorry, but who should we look at? there's nothing wrong with listening to feedback and change stuff if you think it's for the better, but not everyone is gonna like everything and if you're gonna change your game everytime someone disagrees with something, you'll never be done. and that's on you, not on the people merely expressing their opinion, helping others know if the game is for them.

frankly, if you didn't foresee that some people would dislike some of the political stuff, i wonder where you live.
It's one thing to help people/answer their question/etc. Straight up lies are another.

Unfortunately, sometimes the people pounding on the table can be the loudest. Fake harem, NTR avoidance, virtue signaler/anti-woke, etc. Some of them might be deleted at this point, but negativity bias is a thing. And while the displeased shout, it's easy to get narrow-sighted and say things that are equally so.

As I've said on the 'political' stuff, 90% of it are jokes, sans probably the classroom scene (which is a very real issue.). Humor offends, that doesn't make it a center-right political rant. But irregardless, I'll be uploading a censored for those that can't handle it.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
It's one thing to help people/answer their question/etc. Straight up lies are another.

Unfortunately, sometimes the people pounding on the table can be the loudest. Fake harem, NTR avoidance, virtue signaler/anti-woke, etc. Some of them might be deleted at this point, but negativity bias is a thing. And while the displeased shout, it's easy to get narrow-sighted and say things that are equally so.

As I've said on the 'political' stuff, 90% of it are jokes, sans probably the classroom scene (which is a very real issue.). Humor offends, that doesn't make it a center-right political rant. But irregardless, I'll be uploading a censored for those that can't handle it.

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022

images.jpeg
U know dev silence is golden
No need to respond to trolls
Respond to those who have genuine interest and problems with the game and those who actually give constructive criticism

Paynne

Oct 31, 2018
Well, at the risk of getting my post removed, let me just say... I really don't think you should kowtow to those cunts! This story is a work of art in ALL of its aspects. Don't start butchering it for a handful of obsessive compulsive morons. JMHO:cool:
Absolutely this.

MissFortune this is YOUR game and if you're going to change something it's because you want to do it, not because of the whines of a bunch of dudes, I'm not into futa stuff either but it's completely avoidable so I don't see why it has to be such a big problem.

Btw congratulations on this first release, I enjoyed it a lot.

NoxLaw

Nov 11, 2020
The ammount of dickriding in this thread is crazy. This feels more like the devs discord by the ammount of white knight in here. I dunno what's more annoying people constantly bitching about the same thing in the game or people that are constantly bitching about the people bitching about the game. I think it's the latter to be honest cause they act like they have some kind of moral high ground over the first group :WaitWhat:

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
The ammount of dickriding in this thread is crazy. This feels more like the devs discord by the ammount of white knight in here. I dunno what's more annoying people constantly bitching about the same thing in the game or people that are constantly bitching about the people bitching about the game. I think it's the latter to be honest cause they act like they have some kind of moral high ground over the first group :WaitWhat:
And I don't know what's worse. People bitching about a game or the people bitching about the people bitching about the game, OR people bitching about the other two groups. I think it's the latter one to be honest, because they think they're better than the other two groups.

Last edited:

Paynne

Oct 31, 2018
I'm confused, if the amount of "dickriding" here annoys you that much, then what the hell are you still doing here? You're always free to leave, nobody cares :LUL:

NoxLaw

Nov 11, 2020
I'm confused, if the amount of "dickriding" here annoys you that much, then what the hell are you still doing here? You're always free to leave, nobody cares :LUL:
Well you care enough to reply to me so jokes on you.

But to answer your question, it is annoying but also kind of amusing seeing how petty and dumb these arguments are. So there's that.

• Yay, new update!
  • Angry
Reactions: xsikal and AlphaBit

Paynne

Oct 31, 2018
Well you care enough to reply to me so jokes on you.

But to answer your question, it is annoying but also kind of amusing seeing how petty and dumb these arguments are. So there's that.
I don't care about you leaving.

Agree that some arguments are dumb, people tend to make a big fuss over something insignificant, but if that annoys you that much, I don't know, just ignore those dudes or leave the thread for a while, simply as that.

risky0

Oct 7, 2022
So, you think this game is the product of a charitable organisation?
I'm speaking directly, no need to be polite.
His aim is to make more money.
That doesn't make the developer a bad person.
This is a job, mate, wake up.

Of course, if a lot of people complain about the same thing, the developer will take that into account. Are you high or somethin?
The funny thing is that they accuse those who criticise the game of crying, but most of the comments belong to them.

I see someone's blowing up the developer again.(developer is not to blame here).
"Don't listen to them, you're perfect."

4.20 star(s) 34 Votes