4.20 star(s) 34 Votes

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Poor Eisley :cry:, if you turn down her invitation the MC doesn't even stop by to say farewell at her place.
He just travels with the family to Texas far away from the hood, I hope they can keep in touch from a distance and not lose the bond forever :unsure:.

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
Game is good but pacing was bit fast.
As the characters get introduced, the story will fall a bit more into a pocket. There was a lot going on in this release as it was a lot of groundwork to set things up for future releases. Introductions, villains, motives, flaws, etc.

Poor Eisley :cry:, if you turn down her invitation the MC doesn't even stop by to say farewell at her place.
He just travels with the family to Texas far away from the hood, I hope they can keep in touch from a distance and not lose the bond forever :unsure:.
It's not the last time he sees her. He'll ask her if she wants to come up to Texas at a certain point, and things may or may not happen. That's up to the player.

rafaaa

Apr 8, 2022
Renders are very good and story its very good and easy to understand. Hope that the game has more choices and that the choices have impact on the story and the relations with the girls, hope there is more choices to choose (instead of 2 to have 3) in the future,hope that the girls arent all slutty , The game has potential but the dev cant get lost on the story,have more choices with impact on story and relations with girls (not only about sex).

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
MissFortune are you going to focus on this VN and put the other one on hold?
or are you going to end up working on both of them?
Temporarily, the focus is on Move The Chains. WWJK is on hold.

There's going to be a long Patreon post on it in the next couple days, covering the why and what's happening going forward with it. But the above sentence is the short of it.

• Thinking Face
  • Sad
Reactions: Frobel and BTLD

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Temporarily, the focus is on Move The Chains. WWJK is on hold.

There's going to be a long Patreon post on it in the next couple days, covering the why and what's happening going forward with it. But the above sentence is the short of it.
oh, so basically in the near future you'll end up either working on both or switching between updates.
thanks for the fast reply. :)
Shit. Great question. I didn't even think to ask that. I'm not into the other game of his, so I completely forgot about it.
yeah that's why I asked as well, not a fan of the other VN at all... this one has the possibility to be pretty good , but time will tell in the end.

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
Shit. Great question. I didn't even think to ask that. I'm not into the other game of his, so I completely forgot about it.
Shame on u for forgetting that cute bubbly butt female tattooed protag of that game
Now that I think about it, I also forgot her name :p

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
yeah that's why I asked as well, not a fan of the other VN at all... this one has the possibility to be pretty good , but time will tell in the end.
No argument here.

Shame on u for forgetting that cute bubbly butt female tattooed protag of that game
Now that I think about it, I also forgot her name :p
I'm not into multi-protag games and I def don't play female protags. The girls in the other game are hot, but it's not for me.

4.20 star(s) 34 Votes