4.20 star(s) 40 Votes

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
MissFortune are you going to focus on this VN and put the other one on hold?
or are you going to end up working on both of them?
Temporarily, the focus is on Move The Chains. WWJK is on hold.

There's going to be a long Patreon post on it in the next couple days, covering the why and what's happening going forward with it. But the above sentence is the short of it.

• Thinking Face
  • Sad
Reactions: Frobel and BTLD

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Temporarily, the focus is on Move The Chains. WWJK is on hold.

There's going to be a long Patreon post on it in the next couple days, covering the why and what's happening going forward with it. But the above sentence is the short of it.
oh, so basically in the near future you'll end up either working on both or switching between updates.
thanks for the fast reply. :)
Shit. Great question. I didn't even think to ask that. I'm not into the other game of his, so I completely forgot about it.
yeah that's why I asked as well, not a fan of the other VN at all... this one has the possibility to be pretty good , but time will tell in the end.

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
Shit. Great question. I didn't even think to ask that. I'm not into the other game of his, so I completely forgot about it.
Shame on u for forgetting that cute bubbly butt female tattooed protag of that game
Now that I think about it, I also forgot her name :p

Old Grumpy Wolf

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
yeah that's why I asked as well, not a fan of the other VN at all... this one has the possibility to be pretty good , but time will tell in the end.
No argument here.

Shame on u for forgetting that cute bubbly butt female tattooed protag of that game
Now that I think about it, I also forgot her name :p
I'm not into multi-protag games and I def don't play female protags. The girls in the other game are hot, but it's not for me.

peterppp

Mar 5, 2020
Sounds like someone needs the snowflake patch lol
i just want the mc to at least reflect on the risk of committing a sex crime after being released from prison after being cleared of a sex crime. now it's like he's stupid, incapable of learning from experiences. but seeing the answers here, he is portrayed realistically if he is supposed to be like one of you guys not even understanding my point. "but she wasn't sleeping" :FacePalm:

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
i just want the mc to at least reflect on the risk of committing a sex crime after being released from prison after being cleared of a sex crime. now it's like he's stupid, incapable of learning from experiences. but seeing the answers here, he is portrayed realistically if he is supposed to be like one of you guys not even understanding my point. "but she wasn't sleeping" :FacePalm:
We understand your point, we just don't agree with it or find it reasonable. MC didn't come to her house out of nowhere, he was invited by her, she was waiting for him to come and fuck her. If she was sleeping or not, if MC knows she wasn't sleeping or not it's not really relevant because everything that happen in that scene happen because she, Eesly, want it happened and this is clearly told and showed. About sexual assaults, in my country we take the word and feelings of the person in account, if she doesn't feel violated and was ok/give consent 100% of the time to everything that happen, than there is no room to talk about sexual assault.

4.20 star(s) 40 Votes