4.30 star(s) 36 Votes

Aqua888

Jan 10, 2023
Talking about the problem of bright and dark renders, I have come across other games where they somehow program a brightness adjustment option in Renpy, but I don't know how they do it yet.
I leave a 20 second video of another game as an example, sorry for the spam.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Which game is that from?

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
I've learned a bit more about this sport by watching some of the NFL playoffs. It seems like the superstars of the teams and media flashes are always on the offensive line, especially the quarterbacks :LUL:.

xsikal

Jul 13, 2022
I've learned a bit more about this sport by watching some of the NFL playoffs. It seems like the superstars of the teams and media flashes are always on the offensive line, especially the quarterbacks :LUL:.
"Offensive line" means something different than what you are thinking (the offensive line are the large fellows who block for the quarterback/running back), but yeah, while there are a few superstar defensive players, the big names do tend to be quarterbacks, running backs, and wide receivers.

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
What does the snowflake patch do??
It's going to be changed in preparation for a Steam release in the upcoming Episode 2/0.2. But for right now it removes some/most of the fringe content in the VN. Stuff like the n-word, politically/socio-politically charged jokes, and stuff of that nature, for anyone that's offended by that sort of stuff.

Loxxxthenasty

May 1, 2020
It's going to be changed in preparation for a Steam release in the upcoming Episode 2/0.2. But for right now it removes some/most of the fringe content in the VN. Stuff like the n-word, politically/socio-politically charged jokes, and stuff of that nature, for anyone that's offended by that sort of stuff.
Oh!!!... Don't need it then...

Reactions: oldlust

blacklight47

Feb 24, 2019
That stuff made the game story feel realistic, but i get it.

MissFortune

Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
Any news on a potential release date?
Early February for Patreons. It'll either be late February, or very early March for the free version (assuming no leaks happen first).

Edit: Just to clarify, this isn't a hard date. It'll definitely be in February, but early is just the current estimate.

Last edited:

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
Funny.. Wonder how "Steam" lives life, lol
With Corporate Attorney Speak and political correctness lol. Sad part is they kind of have to because of "special interest" if one person is offended then guess what? It could start a class action in a matter of seconds doesn't matter if they win or lose the legal battle will be expensive and time consuming and just isn't worth the headache.

joeblow00

Jun 13, 2017
Early February for Patreons. It'll either be late February, or very early March for the free version (assuming no leaks happen first).

Edit: Just to clarify, this isn't a hard date. It'll definitely be in February, but early is just the current estimate.
Sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, why do I have to wait for good things?

MaxKane911

Mar 21, 2023
Every few years some special VN pops up. SG, BAD, COBD, Artemis, Deliverance, etc. I could see this being the next in line of a elite group. MTC got a great start. Just hoping it continues.
Also if the dev sees this, I see WWJK is on hold. Ever going back to that or is that buried?

MissFortune

Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
Every few years some special VN pops up. SG, BAD, COBD, Artemis, Deliverance, etc. I could see this being the next in line of a elite group. MTC got a great start. Just hoping it continues.
Also if the dev sees this, I see WWJK is on hold. Ever going back to that or is that buried?
First and foremost, thanks. It means a lot being put into that group of titles. Hopefully it'll reach that status at some point.

I do plan on finishing that. Working on getting a second rig together, just need storage for it (aside from putting it together, obviously.). But it'll be a much slower development process vs MTC. Nothing concrete plan-wise, but I'll post something on Patreon about it when it gets back into active development.

4.30 star(s) 36 Votes