4.20 star(s) 33 Votes

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
Any news on a potential release date?
Early February for Patreons. It'll either be late February, or very early March for the free version (assuming no leaks happen first).

Edit: Just to clarify, this isn't a hard date. It'll definitely be in February, but early is just the current estimate.

Last edited:

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
Funny.. Wonder how "Steam" lives life, lol
With Corporate Attorney Speak and political correctness lol. Sad part is they kind of have to because of "special interest" if one person is offended then guess what? It could start a class action in a matter of seconds doesn't matter if they win or lose the legal battle will be expensive and time consuming and just isn't worth the headache.

joeblow00

Jun 13, 2017
Early February for Patreons. It'll either be late February, or very early March for the free version (assuming no leaks happen first).

Edit: Just to clarify, this isn't a hard date. It'll definitely be in February, but early is just the current estimate.
Sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, why do I have to wait for good things?

MaxKane911

Mar 21, 2023
Every few years some special VN pops up. SG, BAD, COBD, Artemis, Deliverance, etc. I could see this being the next in line of a elite group. MTC got a great start. Just hoping it continues.
Also if the dev sees this, I see WWJK is on hold. Ever going back to that or is that buried?

MissFortune

Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
Every few years some special VN pops up. SG, BAD, COBD, Artemis, Deliverance, etc. I could see this being the next in line of a elite group. MTC got a great start. Just hoping it continues.
Also if the dev sees this, I see WWJK is on hold. Ever going back to that or is that buried?
First and foremost, thanks. It means a lot being put into that group of titles. Hopefully it'll reach that status at some point.

I do plan on finishing that. Working on getting a second rig together, just need storage for it (aside from putting it together, obviously.). But it'll be a much slower development process vs MTC. Nothing concrete plan-wise, but I'll post something on Patreon about it when it gets back into active development.

MissFortune

Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
So, yeah. . .not the update I want to be giving:

I'll still be doing what I can, hopefully the freezes remain at a minimum until I can afford to grab a new SSD (assuming that's the issue). Still kind of shooting arrows in the dark here.

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
I used to get random freezes that would force me to reboot the PC or it would just end in a blue screen of death. In my case it was just a hard drive failure, I lost 2TB but when I replaced it with a new one everything was solved.
If you have a maid, it is also a good idea to clean any dust that collects inside the PC case at least once every three months.

MissFortune

Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
I used to get random freezes that would force me to reboot the PC or it would just end in a blue screen of death. In my case it was just a hard drive failure, I lost 2TB but when I replaced it with a new one everything was solved.
If you have a maid, it is also a good idea to clean any dust that collects inside the PC case at least once every three months.
Dust isn't really an issue, and I do make it a point to blow out the system every few months.

The memtest came back clean, so that's another point toward the SSD. The drive has had the mentioned issues too, so I'm really thinking it's that. Everything else is basically brand new.

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
Dust isn't really an issue, and I do make it a point to blow out the system every few months.

The memtest came back clean, so that's another point toward the SSD. The drive has had the mentioned issues too, so I'm really thinking it's that. Everything else is basically brand new.
Have you checked the SMART status to see if it is?

1. Click the Search button from the Taskbar

2. Type in "CMD" and hit enter

3. Type "WMIC" and hit enter

4. Type "diskdrive get status" and hit enter

Reactions: MissFortune

PunkHooligan

Onion Ninja
Donor
Aug 10, 2020
I had freezing issues with my sata ssd recently. You may want to check yours with Victoria test:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Unfortunately for me, although disk looked much better, I still received freeze. Just in case I used DDU and reinstalled gpu driver. AND I had suspicions what may fck that drive up that bad - fully removed and reinstalled Epic Games Launcher with Fortnite to my hdd. Surprisingly, I had not a single freeze since that day.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes