4.20 star(s) 34 Votes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Being saved by the sweetest little baby girl in the entire game who put herself and her whole business at stake to stop some shit that MC started - to which MC is happy to let her be his shield - what a despicable strategy - hiding behind this absolute bombshell of a determined little girl. That whole conflict never gets resolved, MC does ”reward” her with letting her stay at his condo, but him not taking responsability after the tough guy he was about to go for threatened her and the whole place with gang violence feels bad, gamer.
MMC being an asshole. The environment in which he was raised, you have to be asshole to survive and it's not like it's out of character that MMC behaves that way.
Here is how the story could go:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
MissFortune

We could even end up finding out who actually knocked up the broad and have her bro duke it out with the actual culprit - trial by combat style.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: | Vee |

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Being saved by the sweetest little baby girl in the entire game who put herself and her whole business at stake to stop some shit that MC started - to which MC is happy to let her be his shield - what a despicable strategy - hiding behind this absolute bombshell of a determined little girl. That whole conflict never gets resolved, MC does ”reward” her with letting her stay at his condo, but him not taking responsability after the tough guy he was about to go for threatened her and the whole place with gang violence feels bad, gamer.
It's ridiculous to say MMC didn't did enough and should've done more. WHY? bcz MMC was gonna move away and than who would've saved the damsel in distress? Exactly. IMO how the story unfolds is exactly how it should've and it doesn't make sense for MMC to get involved with those snakes again as it would've only make matter worse with all them being of different race, MMC killing that lying cunt's brother and going through all that mental struggle with being in negative light also, not to forget that jail time. Of course there is animosity that's why MMC didn't backdown when lying cunt show up in restaurant with her brother bcz if MMC would've backed down than that would've paint MMC as guilty and a pussy and her brother would've pressed him. Can't exactly let your guard down around those whom brother you've killed, huh.

Here is how the story could go:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
MissFortune

We could even end up finding out who actually knocked up the broad and have her bro duke it out with the actual culprit - trial by combat style.
Won't cut it. MMC killed his brother so, as of now it's a matter of blood or eye for an eye. They would never and shouldn't see eye to eye bcz it won't make sense as the story unfolds.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
MissFortune Another thing I forgot to mention, we can't delete save files from in-game by hovering over the save and pressing delete. So, you might've to add the delete button over saves or bring back ren'py default delete by hovering over the save and pressing delete.

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
MissFortune Another thing I forgot to mention, we can't delete save files from in-game by hovering over the save and pressing delete. So, you might've to add the delete button over saves or bring back ren'py default delete by hovering over the save and pressing delete.
If I can do it without having to force a restart, I'll come up with something. Worst case, I imagine, is adding another variable at the beginning of episode 3 for it. For now, Windows Key + R > %AppData% > Renpy > MTC folder > delete saves should clear it out for now.

MissFortune can u pls give us the playlist of the tracks used in game? :)
It's been a little bit, I know, but I've started working on something (below), but until it's ready, it looks like someone's done some of the songs already in a .

View attachment 2024-06-04 08-49-51.mp4

LM10PRIME

Mar 4, 2024
If I can do it without having to force a restart, I'll come up with something. Worst case, I imagine, is adding another variable at the beginning of episode 3 for it. For now, Windows Key + R > %AppData% > Renpy > MTC folder > delete saves should clear it out for now.

It's been a little bit, I know, but I've started working on something (below), but until it's ready, it looks like someone's done some of the songs already in a .

View attachment 3704304
thank you very much

godscoper

Jul 16, 2023
I'm enjoying the game so far, (story, renders, music, and location) I will keep eye on this game, and if continues like this, and doesn't get abandoned halfway through or rushed. then I'll support the game. Too many games recently become abundant due to (Personal stuff, costs, and laziness). investing in developers will always be a gamble and recent good games abandoned out of nowhere.

Feb 25, 2022

Patreon post image-3.png

This probably isn't going to be a very long Play Sheet/Progress Report, but there's some stuff that probably deserves some updating, clarity, where we're at, and stuff of that nature. So, without further ado. . .

Patreon post image-1.png
• Render-wise, we're sitting at 970 still renders right now (have to specify since some devs are starting to add animation frames into that number. Which just comes off as disingenuous. We still have a good ways to go, but we're already a lot further than where we were with Episode 2.
•You can see more specific numbers on the tracker pinned at the top of our Patreon page (or elsewhere, depending on where you're viewing this.).
•Still no lewd animations yet, but we're up to six non-SFW animations. Lewd animations will be coming, though. As mentioned, NSFW content will be slightly sparser than the previous two updates as I want to dedicate as much time as possible to getting the characters developed.
• Still no lewd animations yet, but we're up to six non-SFW animations. Lewd animations will be coming, though. As mentioned, NSFW content will be slightly sparser than the previous two updates as I want to dedicate as much time as possible to getting the characters developed.
• We've uploaded the entire (nearly, still fighting some copyright stuff) OST to YouTube if you'd prefer to listen there. Quite a lot longer than I expected. S01E02 is coming soon:
Patreon post image-2.png
• There's going to be a few redesigns happening in Episode 3 that'll only appear in Episode 3 and beyond (to avoid restarting). Namely, the Quick Menu. I couldn't quite figure out how to hide it with the way I type/write. A simple "hide'" toggle would only last until I accidentally used "Window HIde" or "Window Show". So, I've moved the quick menu to the far right side of the screen and made it collapsible. Imagebuttons will likely be updated (and made slightly larger) with it.
• Further, I'll be changing the layout of the music/jukebox page for Episode 3's music and beyond. Instead of a imagebutton with an album cover, I'll be putting the song + artist on a smaller button with a play button and link to their SM account/page/website. This will allow me to simply type instead of having to create 2 new imagebuttons every time I use a song. It might not look as good, but I feel like it'll allow me to get it out a little bit faster.
• On the topic of music, it looks like Storyblocks is out of the equation again. They're not allowing adult content to be used with their music. Same goes for every other music website (e.g. Epidemic, etc.) out there. None really want to associate with adult content. Not without dropping $2500/year first. So, gonna either need a lot more support to make that happen, or going with a couple smaller options, alongside the free music out there. Obviously the latter is going to be more ideal for the time being, so we'll likely just be going with that.
• Episode 2.5 is likely still a go, as well. I've gotten a decent number of people reaching out to offer pieces they caught. Which has been extremely helpful. I'll likely to a hardcore playthrough at some point and adjust some dialogue/spellings/etc. before putting it up here.

That's all there is for now (I think). Just wanted to give a short update on the stuff currently happening around MTC. Along with sharing a few preview images from the upcoming Episode 3, of course.

Patreon post image-4.png
Patreon post image-5.png Patreon post image-6.png Patreon post image-7.png Patreon post image-8.png Patreon post image-9.png

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Still no lewd animations yet, but we're up to six non-SFW animations. Lewd animations will be coming, though. As mentioned, NSFW content will be slightly sparser than the previous two updates as I want to dedicate as much time as possible to getting the characters developed.
Hmmm... And what will it be instead? More TV reporter talks about American football news? :unsure:

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
What a great find, I really liked the game, especially Yuna, her looks is something new for me, she's my favorite for now.

screenshot0001.png
At the beginning of the game, when we meet Eisley, there is a text in Portuguese, it came out of nowhere and caught me off guard, I don't know if it's intentional or not, but I decided to mention it here, I don't know if Eisley is Brazilian, but I am and I never I saw or heard of someone with the name "Eisley" here in Brazil, so I think maybe the author is Brazilian and forgot to translate this text into English.

screenshot0002.png

Last edited:
Reactions: monk_56

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
The developer is American or Canadian.

I think Eisley was born in the hood, but is of Portuguese/Brazilian descent, just as there are many communities that speak Chinese or Spanish.
That's a serious insult, isn't it? The dictionaries don't do a good job of translating the swear words, but I understand it's something like "go fuck yourself" ? :ROFLMAO:.

• Haha
Reactions: ImSenjou

MakkAnzy

Jun 20, 2024
Interface question. Maybe I'm blind, but where is the damn AUTO button?

I feel like an old man saying this all of the sudden... lol

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
Interface question. Maybe I'm blind, but where is the damn AUTO button?

I feel like an old man saying this all of the sudden... lol
Auto as in Auto-Forward? If so, it's broken (and has been) currently and I'm trying to fix it.

Reactions: MakkAnzy

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
No, it's not her, but we're still hoping :devilish:
A lot of the brunettes in this title look really similar.
Game could def use a redhead to mix things up ;-P.

Has this dev done any voting on who everyone's favorite gal is?

Of Gals whose plot-lines that have been sufficiently built out ,I've gotta say I've liked Yuna and Kara best.

If we include ones that don't have a lot of ink yet Soo and Fame were great.

Does the dev have a discord? There were a lot of typos in the latter half of the game that prob need reported / fixed.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Does the dev have a discord? There were a lot of typos in the latter half of the game that prob need reported / fixed.
Discord isn't setup as of now. IF you want to send typos do it in her dm also, they might be in her attention as some of us already reported her buncha typos.
1719152810054.png

4.20 star(s) 34 Votes