4.20 star(s) 35 Votes

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
Was it just a bug or did I really go some different way? I assume this last animation is with Fame.

View attachment 3779984
That was my bad. I'll be adding unlock variables at the beginning of Episode 3 for the ones that are bugged. Will also be changing the placement of said unlock variables in future releases to avoid this. Sorry about that. :)

Ohvidente

Feb 20, 2024
That was my bad. I'll be adding unlock variables at the beginning of Episode 3 for the ones that are bugged. Will also be changing the placement of said unlock variables in future releases to avoid this. Sorry about that. :)
No need to worry, I was just wondering if I missed a scene, congratulations on the game and I look forward to the next updates.

「HOLLOW」

Dec 15, 2017
Last week I've played through WWJK and MTC back to back after discovering them and really enjoyed it. Absolutely loved the characters and the recruit/NIL setting.

I'm much more of the hoops guy, but some yank football facts were really great, like Saban and Mahomes' wife(what ever that bitch's name is) trash talking :LUL: and even DW4 topic was refreshing to read, especially after reddit echo chamber that doesn't understand a thing. Kinda missed opportunity to call Clemson Clempsen :LUL: I know plenty of Clemson's fans hate how commentators mispronounce their name.

Was really nice to see Rainn from WWJK make an appearance, any chances Reagan escapes indefinite hiatus and moves to MTC? Reagan and Fame both have easily top 5 looks of any AVN.

Also, I've wanted to ask about WWJK,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway, fantastic game, improved on every aspect of your first game, keep grinding and I'm sure you'll reach the top.

MakkAnzy

Maverick
Donor
Jun 20, 2024
Really? I had no idea you had to play the previous game to get the story. I thought MTC was a standalone game :oops:.
I don't think you need to play the previous games to get this story. It would be nice for some details for the perfectionists amongst us. But it is not necessary.

So far I've only seen some references and 1 or 2 characters from We Were Just Kids, and the MC's last name, Spenser, matches that of the two main characters in Playing Judas.

Some people even theorised that the MC's parents who died in that car accident (wrapped around a tree) while under influence are in fact one or both of the MCs from Playing Judas. I'm not sure what to make of that myself and I think that game was never finished so there is no way to know for sure...

Other than that, it is largely a stand alone story so far, so dive in and enjoy.:cool: (y)

Last edited:

「HOLLOW」

Dec 15, 2017
Some people even theorised that the MC's parents who died in that car accident (wrapped around a tree) while under influence are in fact one or both of the MCs from Playing Judas. I'm not sure what to make of that myself and I think that game was never finished so there is no way to know for sure...
Holy, I didn't even notice there was another game before WWJK, but now that you mentioned Ryan(MC) Spencer's parents it got me thinking. In WWJK Logan(maleMC) had anger issues AND step-father. In MTC Ryan already shown the same anger issue protecting his family, same as Logan. Even their "victims" were left in similar state.

Is there a chance that Ryan and Logan share the same father? :illuminati:

MissFortune

Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
Has anyone downloaded the Windows version of the game and was unable to unzip/denied permission? Getting a report on Itch, and this is the first time I'm hearing of something like this. I'm 90% sure it's on their side in some way as I've literally gotten no other reports of this. Just wanting to do my due diligence on it, though. But if you have gotten the issue (and since nobody's said anything, I'd be assuming you've gotten it fixed or just didn't care enough to say anything.), were there any error messages? RAM constraints/lack of storage space?

Feel free to DM if you'd rather stay private. :)

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Has anyone downloaded the Windows version of the game and was unable to unzip/denied permission? Getting a report on Itch, and this is the first time I'm hearing of something like this. I'm 90% sure it's on their side in some way as I've literally gotten no other reports of this. Just wanting to do my due diligence on it, though. But if you have gotten the issue (and since nobody's said anything, I'd be assuming you've gotten it fixed or just didn't care enough to say anything.), were there any error messages? RAM constraints/lack of storage space?

I haven't had it with this game but I've had it with one or two other games before. Had no issue unzipping with 7-zip when it happened though so maybe they should try unzipping the archive with either 7-zip or winrar.

Reactions: MissFortune

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021

No issues on my end.

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
No problem with the old reliable Winrar :love:.
It was almost certainly a corrupt download that didn't contain the full file, maybe they downloaded it on a public PC that has protection, etc.

Naps-On-Dirt

Dec 7, 2023
I liked it so far but it needs a proofreader, there are quite a few incorrect word choices that would get by a spellcheck. Passed for past, now for know (more than once), and a few others.

MissFortune

Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
I liked it so far but it needs a proofreader, there are quite a few incorrect word choices that would get by a spellcheck. Passed for past, now for know (more than once), and a few others.
Text blindness can be real. I try to catch everything I can, but some are eventually going to slip through. One of those things where wearing too many hats can be a detriment. I went pretty hard into spellchecking for the first two updates not too long ago, and got some help from other users/supporters. Should mostly be cleaned up.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 35 Votes