4.20 star(s) 34 Votes

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
A lot of the brunettes in this title look really similar.
Game could def use a redhead to mix things up ;-P.
There was a redhead in the game, but she was dropped because MissFortune had trouble fitting her into the story.

Perhaps the only major flaw in the game, not having redheads, but they can always put in a mod that changes the hair color to red or have one dyed in the story :HideThePain: .

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
A lot of the brunettes in this title look really similar.
Game could def use a redhead to mix things up ;-P.

Has this dev done any voting on who everyone's favorite gal is?

Of Gals whose plot-lines that have been sufficiently built out ,I've gotta say I've liked Yuna and Kara best.

If we include ones that don't have a lot of ink yet Soo and Fame were great.

Does the dev have a discord? There were a lot of typos in the latter half of the game that prob need reported / fixed.
I had forgotten about Soo, I liked her too, but at least for now, she is not in the CG Gallery, I hope to see more of her in the future.

There's this girl, I don't know what her role will be, maybe the stalker? Is she considered a redhead? (I prefer a redder tone.)

screenshot0007.png

• Wow
Reactions: PickerLewd

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
Who is that indeed :LOL:
I understand now, when I see crossover characters they stay in the background, ignored by the other characters, that's not what happened here.

I don't want to offend anyone by saying this, but if they add redheads to 'Move the Chains', I hope for a reddish tone, even if it's not natural.

Reactions: EchoFoxtrot
4.20 star(s) 34 Votes