4.30 star(s) 36 Votes

Jonh Novels

Dec 25, 2020
Fair enough. The other parts are more for me to keep myself in order (and a layer of transparency for those interested, I suppose.). Most people are fine paying attention to the render/animation numbers and nothing else, though.
Sorry to bother i realy like your novels and i hope you can fix or tell me how to put the novel on auto-forward

Wen I Say

Mar 17, 2019
so far so good.. liking the fact its a college game that doesnt have basketball as its focus yet again and trying something different.. now all we need is a ice hockey title and im happy lol
might have to make that one yourself my guy I've been alive a decent amount of time and have never met a fan of the sport, not saying they don't exist just that I've thrown a lot of rocks and never hit one.

xsikal

Jul 13, 2022
might have to make that one yourself my guy I've been alive a decent amount of time and have never met a fan of the sport, not saying they don't exist just that I've thrown a lot of rocks and never hit one.
Depends on where you live, I guess? They're everywhere in Wisconsin, Illinois, etc. and there are a fair number on the east coast too. This past season, arenas were full and tv ratings were strong.

I prefer basketball and football, but the fans are out there.

Last edited:
May 3, 2022
Hockey is the biggest sport in about a third of the states. If you grow up in certain places it's all you played in the streets as a kid. It's just the nature of the sport.

It's even growing in popularity in some warmer states that have had a lot of success of late (ie Tampa)

Reactions: xsikal

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
No longer giving any hard or soft/estimated dates. It'll be done when it's done.

There's a pinned (for free members) on Patreon that I update daily with where progress is at.
Good to know that you no longer providing the soft/hard date (y) ... Believe that is a better route to do anyway. Rather wait for it to be release with no date or so. Providing the status report is different, that shows the progress of the AVN which helps show members that where the progress is roughly.

Looking forward for the next release whenever it becomes available.

So, just had nearly $2,000 swiped from my bank account because I stupidly left my bank information in my paypal (and not just my card). Some group named Edge Opti Tech LTD, with an domain charged a subscription I never signed up for or gave my card information to. I'm super, super careful with my information. First time anything like this has happened to me. Ever.

I've already called the bank, and they've filed a claim and such. Gotta go in and make a new account with them. Hopefully all goes through with that.

But gotta figure out what's happening with my money, account info, and making sure everything's secure. Anyways, just wanted to be clear if things go silent for a few days.

Sorry for the inconvenience, but gotta do what I gotta do.
MissFortune, You should also report that to PayPal as well, since you already informed your bank about this issue. It may help progress getting your money back from PayPal.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
As if this week couldn't get any worse. My computer just stopped working. Got a BSoD with a "unexpected store exception" rebooted itself into bios, made sure everything was still being read correctly, did the typical save and exit.

But instead of restarting, it shut itself down. There's also green blinking lighting around the Bios Flashback button (ProArt Z790 Creator Wifi). Not getting any boot or power whatsoever. And the manual was basically useless in this regard. Tried CMOS clearing, removing the other's ram stick, checked plugs. Only thing I can think of is the NVMe finally took a shit.

Kind of in a fucked situation where I have no access to money to have someone look at it, or even a PayPal to have money transferred to me. So "possible" lack of progress is now a "definite" lack of progress.

Getting put through it right now. Apologies for any radio silence.

4.30 star(s) 36 Votes