VN Ren'Py Moving in with My Future Wife [v0.2.0] [Tasty soap Bubble's]

3.60 star(s) 10 Votes

King22422

Oct 24, 2021
Please check if it still happens if you use this save file. Thx
Thanks dude. I used your save and was able to continue until I got to a text message and then it went straight to the main menu. Is the update so short, 5 minutes of gameplay with no content? If not, the game is full of bugs and still unplayable. I deleted it because after I used your save, the game stopped responding at all. The game has a lot of potential, but unfortunately it is not coded well at the moment.

johan88

Sep 2, 2020
Thanks dude. I used your save and was able to continue until I got to a text message and then it went straight to the main menu. Is the update so short, 5 minutes of gameplay with no content? If not, the game is full of bugs and still unplayable. I deleted it because after I used your save, the game stopped responding at all. The game has a lot of potential, but unfortunately it is not coded well at the moment.
Realy strange. Everything works normal for me. It's ahrd for me to help you if I can't replicate your problems

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
I played this game for the first time. Sadly it's the same of others three or four games.
Pratically same story and same play mode: telephone, messages, a mother, spying telephone, a bitch friend ecc.

King22422

Oct 24, 2021
Realy strange. Everything works normal for me. It's ahrd for me to help you if I can't replicate your problems
I deleted the old version 0.1.5 and installed version 0.2.0 and it now works perfectly from the start. The developer should give a hint that the old version 0.1.5 is not compatible and therefore the saves don't work either, for whatever reason.

fregreger

Apr 28, 2018
What happens when the bbc musclechad learns about the cuck fetish...and suddenly likes it
Then the girl would have two dudes just standing right next her and seeing what happens
And then a third dude comes in to cuck the girl, but after a while learns about the cuck fetish and realizes it's just what he was looking for all the time to spice up his sex life
Now you have three dudes hanging around this chick
now a Fourth guy comes in and he's like "awight what a babe, but wait why are there 3 guys around her all the time"
And then the three guys be like "whisper whisper" into the fourth dude's ear and he be like "oooooooh"

Man you can teach a course on differential equations with this shit

• Haha
Reactions: scrooloose123

Fritzmiester

Dec 22, 2022
I am really liking this game...I would have loved to see her perspective of what Is going on in her mind behind his back... and a few scenes of what REALLY happened behind her white lies! I dont think you would have had to go through the trouble of the MC trying to hack her phone.,. Let him find out by himself and let us decide how he handles it.

Last edited:

Feru452ax

Nov 23, 2020
So much interracial cuck shit these days. White men have got to be the most pathetic, mentally ill group of people to ever exist.
Still people like you complain white man control the world, have all the money, all the power, etc, etc. If all of this is true (including your stupid statement that you pulled out of your a**), what conclusion this brings? Everyone who isnt a white men is even more pathetic?

Stop being stupíd

Reactions: fbass

joey2610

Sep 22, 2021
I don't get these types of NTR games. it's like:

Player choice: where do you want to go?

Kitchen
Bathroom

outcome: oops, you chose to go to the bathroom so now your wife who claims you are the love of her life is getting spit roasted by two guys she just met.

seems like the dumbest way to do this kind of content.

3.60 star(s) 10 Votes