Unity Completed Moving in with My Step-sister [v1.2.1s] [Makai "A" Business Office]

2.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Syokusyu

Donor
Aug 7, 2017
おねえさん or 'Onee-San' is translated as "ma'am (used by geisha to refer to their superiors)"
how the hell did that happen
edit: fucking Deepl, i thought you were supposed to be better than google

Last edited:

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
pretty sure that even if the tag was created they would still do it and switch from "we need a tag to filter" to "no one is going to translate it properly now that there is a mtl" or any other common lines that I've seen those past years.
Yup, nothing ever changes There will always be something to cry about. :ROFLMAO:

ASERDDERERT

Jun 8, 2019
It is useless. They never look.

But gosh, why MLT. T_T
Still thanks for sharing, though.

P.S.
おねえさん or 'Onee-San' is translated as "ma'am (used by geisha to refer to their superiors)"
how the hell did that happen
edit: fucking Deepl, i thought you were supposed to be better than google
Funny, that google translated it as "sister". Also in DeepL there is "elder sister" under the translating window.
Overall DeepL still does better job than cursed google.

kid123

Jul 22, 2017
Why would it translate "円" into "suffix for names of swords, armour, musical instruments, etc" instead of Yen lmao

kid123

Jul 22, 2017
how tf do you cook in this?
You have to fill up the bar at the bottom according to the percentage of the ingredient. Let us say 70% rice, then click the blue box above rice until it fill up 7 bar out of 10 bar total. Then apple is 10%, then click blue box above apple until 1 bar is filled etc.
After the bar is full then just time correctly to stop arrow within green zone.

You know if you get it right when sister's reaction is joyful.

iron4doves

Dec 28, 2018
At this point I think we can all agree that MTL needs it's own specific category and tag, so we can filter this shit out until they are given a proper translation someday.
Can't filter shit out on F95 anyways. Mods think users are fucking retarded, and that filtering something out would cause them to miss stuff they might be looking for.

2.00 star(s) 7 Votes