Unity Completed Moving in with My Step-sister [v1.2.1s] [Makai "A" Business Office]

2.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Austin3456

Aug 15, 2018
pretty sure that even if the tag was created they would still do it and switch from "we need a tag to filter" to "no one is going to translate it properly now that there is a mtl" or any other common lines that I've seen those past years.
I mean NTR has a tag and people will still click on those games just to whine about NTR, theres also the classic "can you make her pregnant" on games without a pregnancy tag

Boldano

Nov 16, 2020
I mean NTR has a tag and people will still click on those games just to whine about NTR, theres also the classic "can you make her pregnant" on games without a pregnancy tag
To be fair on that last point pregnancy isn’t consistently marked on a lot of the games that have them here. Plus there’s the whole matter if people are looking for impregnation/risky sex talk or if actual pregnant stomachs are shown. There seems to be a lot of confusion over what the pregnancy tag means despite the definitions being available.

Reactions: cooldude33

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
MTL
censored
stepfamily

3 strikes you're out!
If you see anime art, I would expect and anticipate censorship but yeah stepfamily is kinda ridiculous. Though it works nicely in 16 years later.

At this point I think we can all agree that MTL needs it's own specific category and tag, so we can filter this shit out until they are given a proper translation someday.
The reason they refuse to do this has been buried and even lost in translation as this point.

but they have sub-categories of rape. Sleep sex(rape) and regular rape for example.

DoofusMan

Jun 25, 2019
Quit while you're ahead Baasb, trust me this isn't a fight you're going to win. Bitching about MTL is a fetish now apparently. They don't even play the games 99% of the time, they just come to complain about MTL. :ROFLMAO:
Reminds me about people that don't like NTR. I swear the majority of them do the same shit. They even campaign against it existing in their signatures in all kinds of ways hahaha. When you spend so much time actively hating against something so trivial...usually it's a big sign that that person ain't happy in their life lol.

Conundrum

Jun 3, 2017
For some reason the translator plugin isn't working at all for me, it replaces the stuff that's already in the AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt, but doesn't seem to actually hook and translate anything that isn't in there.
Anyone know why that could happen? (Obviously, my internet is working...)

Bleere

Apr 3, 2017
1634408741981.png

How do i fix this? Happened after i alt+enter it to fullscren and then rebooted the game... Deleting files from LocalLow and reinstalling the game does not help =\

hoobatooba

Mar 16, 2021
I've played it a bit, and the translation is really iffy - as you'd expect from online MTL on the fly. Some stuff is translated perfectly well, but anything short or weird is wildly off, and of course the pronouns are completely wrong (since the MTL doesn't know who's talking). And so much nuance is lost.

Some of the worst translations:
  • daisuki (I love you) translated as 'hands down'
  • i i yo [heart] (it's. O-kay [heart]) translated as 'I'm handsome'
    • In fact, any heart is translated as 'handsome'.
  • [main girl's name] translated as 'ma'am (used by a geisha addressing a superior)'
    • Yes, her name is 'ma'am (used by a geisha addressing a superior)' everywhere it appears in the game
If you can't figure out the cooking game, just pick the recipe she wants on the left, then notice the 3 ingredients have different percentages. If it's 20% then just hold the button above that ingredient to fill up two bars. If it's 60%, six bars, etc, till you have 100%. Then hit the button underneath just as it goes through the pointers in the green zone.

Last edited:
Reactions: byzurs and Vidra444
2.00 star(s) 7 Votes