Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
So, does anyone have news on the dev? It seems APA has gone silent since he paused billing in late august.

Reactions: Howdo

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
So, does anyone have news on the dev? It seems APA has gone silent since he paused billing in late august.
I was wondering the same last week. Sadly I couldn't find anything.
Well, it'll be a shame if this game gets abandoned but I at least give props to APA for not being a leech.

Reactions: Howdo

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
I was wondering the same last week. Sadly I couldn't find anything.
Well, it'll be a shame if this game gets abandoned but I at least give props to APA for not being a leech.
1700630501117.png
...guess he's back....

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
That's a relief
I thought the game might be abandoned for a bit there
Which would have been a shame because this game is awesome

Reactions: Cqull

Kakasan

May 23, 2023
Moving out - Day 8 Public!

How are you all doing?
It's time to get on with it, so lets get right into it!
So lets just get right into it!
The update includes:
  • 400+ renders
  • 10+ animations
  • some good 'ol tip play
  • 2.5 months of development spread out over 5 months + 3 days!
  • Now with music!
PC:
MAC:
Hope you enjoy!
The less important stuff:
So I know it's been a while, and I just want to make sure that everyone understands that I did NOT spend all this time making the game. There's even less renders this release than last release, even if it took twice as long to get out.
Things happen, but I believe I can get something out faster next time.

As for the game!
I'm quite happy with some of the animations. They also have some rough edges at times.
Not to spoil anything, but getting into these kind of animations is a lot more fun!
They are quite intricate, but usually they end up how I want them. And I have SO many idea for animations in the next update.

But I believe that was my last disappearing act... for now!
Other than that, I just want to thank people for being understanding and so nice in messages and what not.
Until next release!

BDI

May 23, 2017

How are you all doing?
The update includes:
  • 400+ renders
  • 10+ animations
  • some good 'ol tip play
  • Now with music!
PC: Mega
MAC: Mega
Hope you enjoy!
So I know it's been a while, and I just want to make sure that everyone understands that I did NOT spend all this time making the game. There's even less renders this release than last release, even if it took twice as long to get out.

As for the game!
I'm quite happy with some of the animations. They also have some rough edges at times.
Not to spoil anything, but getting into these kind of animations is a lot more fun!
They are quite intricate, but usually they end up how I want them. And I have SO many idea for animations in the next update.

Other than that, I just want to thank people for being understanding and so nice in messages and what not.
Until next release!
Screw MEGA, get some other dowmnoader like Google!!

Reactions: molva

Psymind

Jun 16, 2018
Jesus fucking christ that Luna scene was borderline insane. While it was happening I kept thinking "hell it would be so cool if her choker snapped" and then fucking BAM. Holy shit.
Dev if you abandon this game, I SWEAR TO GOD...i'm gonna cry a lot.
Good shit.

Reactions: synblade

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
At the moment it has 38 paying supporters, it deserves many more but the policy of slow and intermittent development, in this case, does not pay and if it continues like this, in my opinion, it risks abandonment.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020

How are you all doing?
The update includes:
  • 400+ renders
  • 10+ animations
  • some good 'ol tip play
  • Now with music!
PC: Mega
MAC: Mega
Hope you enjoy!

As for the game!

Until next release!
a big thank you!

Reactions: Kakasan

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
Good game, good renders, great animations, but the MC having such a comically large dick is not interesting, mainly due to the fact that all the other characters in the game are so small, this makes it seem like a joke, and it really should be one, but the overall quality of the game is so good that it's disappointing to see a joke like this.

It reminds me of those games that use dicktator as an excuse to not think much about story, if this game had bad quality I wouldn't care about it, but the dev clearly cares about quality.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Harem Trooper

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
damn near the best update by far ... i mean who knew this awesome game " 2 girls 1 cock " i mean moving out would turn out so awesome ...

:love::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::love:

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

4.10 star(s) 35 Votes