SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Nice update. The anal scene had me chuckling. Poor guy... I think? lol. It was funny though, I enjoyed it. Progress with Luna and Starr, so always a plus. And looks like we got a dog now too... that is going to get interesting.

Thanks for the update! ;)

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Ass Fan and V&M

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
I will make it optional, but with the limited time i have, it has to be second priority unfortunately,

Will be, except for the first scene, i don't think i'm gonna go back an rewrite that one scene. on Day 6 there is also a scene with lesbian, but this will be avoidable next release.
Hi,
I have wanted to try out your game but I was waiting until "ALL" the lesbian content was made optional (only happens if the player chooses it to happen), not skippable (it still happens but the MC doesn't see it). If anyone other than the MC gets his sisters first kiss then it is an automatic pass for me. Harem games are supposed to be centered around the MC.

If you don't want to make the lesbian content optional then please let us know so that we can stop asking and move on.
You make the game you want and be straightforward about your intentions and then we can make a decision as to whether it is for us or not.

You sounded like you intended to fix this but I can't find anywhere in the thread where it says it is fixed. Since you have a new update it seemed like a good time to ask again.

Thank you for your time.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Good game, good renders, great animations, but the MC having such a comically large dick is not interesting, mainly due to the fact that all the other characters in the game are so small, this makes it seem like a joke, and it really should be one, but the overall quality of the game is so good that it's disappointing to see a joke like this.

It reminds me of those games that use dicktator as an excuse to not think much about story, if this game had bad quality I wouldn't care about it, but the dev clearly cares about quality.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yea I really wish this site had a tag for freakishly large dicks, like the size of your femur. It would be way easier to filter them out, its the 2nd biggest turnoff for me right after comically large boobs.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
What is a VPN?
A VPN service is normally used to avoid geo locked content (streaming out of country content that is normally blocked). But it's also used to improve online security, while using public internet connections.

FYI, the Stacksocial site has a lifetime 5 device VPN service for $20 US right now. It's not the service I use, but for a little over $20 for lifetime service, it's definitely a plus (One time payment=lifetime).

For me, I've been using the Keepsolid VPN (5 device) service for over 3 years now, and it's been good for streaming US content. I originally paid a one time price of $22 Canadian for the lifetime service when it was on a Black Friday sale.

Last edited:

nhg69

Aug 21, 2021
Never had a RenPy game not run The EXE starts and closes immediately All others work fine Anyone know how to fix this?

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
Moving Out [Day 7b] Unofficial Android Port + IC Patch

- 222mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Update please

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MovingOut-D8b
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.10 star(s) 35 Votes