micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Yes, lesbian is still unavoidable, redhead still makes out with one of her girlfriends. Yes there is still some dog content, the dog has an erection and its zoomed in on and the MC makes a weird comment on it. And yes, the MC has a mega cock that is just stupid looking.

Semorie

Jul 6, 2018
I would like to enquire is there a chance that pregnancy (getting girls preg and watching them steadily grow bigger) ill be added

Grubb

Oct 8, 2017
Uh oh I'm afraid of this whole camming business. No no no. x/ Please at least be a choice.

derpdurp

Jun 16, 2018
I facepalm enough with devs putting stuff on hard to read backgrounds, but in this instance the high contrast accessibility option has been removed (or whatever that screen is called that comes when you hit A.) Jebus christ do these devs not want their players to be able to read the thing that separates a VN from a CG set?

White text on partially white background with thin outline is really hard to see on some displays.

1701832293740.png

Reactions: karumi56

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Man i like this game. Sure Starr and Luna, Starr pretty much my fav so far, are pretty awesome but Daisy got me hooked. Sadly there is not much content wise expect lesbian once with her and Starr. I dont expect to rush things but there are no flirting going on with her and MC. Probably it will take a while before it can even start. Also Melody is nice and fine, her scenes are fire but sadly not chick with the black/green hair didnt re-appeared again...and it was quite a while...we are talking she only appear once.
Black Mommy is quite nice, needs more. Cant say about much about "Quinn" lol, hope she is at least kinky as Melody.

But damn the sex scenes are hot as fuck + nice facial expressions. MC deepthroating her behind the dumpster is one of the best I ever saw. Alone because of this I wish the game would make more regular updates.

But the mix of the good animations, music and sounds effected with some memes are pretty hilarious to the point MC having his two "guarding angels" coming not as bothersome through my playthrough.

Well, now lets talk about the elephant in the room...which is MC Mom... :rolleyes:
I will be honest, I didnt expected it to go this way as from the beginning as nothing was build up for it, except this current chapter ? So MC wants to have "revenge" at his mom having now by having her sex with Bob :WaitWhat:Ok ? Like I said, I didnt expected it to go THIS way, but at least there are two options...

Its not avoidable, and there is more to come in the future which sucks but:
- You can either choose of her not doing it with him but only with toys and he just watches or
- That dude will fuck her anal too

So you can somewhat say its still safe? without going into the NTR territory? I dunno. If I cant get to fuck the mom with MC without that old fucker touching her I dont get why its even gets created in the game as I also dont see a way how MC can pull this through since...well, how her "christian" character and how MC is. Also I didnt get the last part during the scene with MC and the angels. Was he implying it was "hot" as in finding his mom attractive or just watching someone else having sex, aka voyurism ? Also the game has a obession with Anal lol.

But on the other hand we have already a good mix of plausible scenarious but also a bit of whacky stuff. I mean during the scene it was obviously mentioned by "Bob" that this is the only one AND last time he would be able to with her, but also being contradicted by the devil since he mentioned they need to do multiple times... So... I except nothing from now on so I wont end up dumbfounded again lol.

Last edited:

xXx GAMELOVER

Feb 25, 2018
View attachment 2096652

Overview:
After being cockblocked by your christian Landlord for far too long, moving out seems to be the only remedy.
Apparently this seems to work wonders! You can finally get laid!
However... Things don't get exactly how you expected... But who cares!
And while you're at it, why not take your revenge on your old landlord for keeping this from you for so long...​

Thread Updated: 2023-12-05
Release Date: 2023-11-28
Developer: APA - -
Censored: No
Version: Day 8b
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Patches:

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2429611 View attachment 2096653 View attachment 2096656 View attachment 2096659 View attachment 2252537 View attachment 2252538 View attachment 2252541 View attachment 2252543 View attachment 2252545 View attachment 2252546 View attachment 2252547 View attachment 2252550 View attachment 2252551 View attachment 2429607
Daam just finished playing this for the first time, now cant wait for next update... A+

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Is it just me or the dev still hasn't fix the lesbian scene like he said? I still can't choose for Starr to figure out the butt plug herself.
There are supposed different version ? I found it odd since when I tried the two version it always ended up with the lesbian scene. But I thought this was intentinal as in the next scene she will be able to do it alone. Like with the scene with MC mom x Bob. No mater what you pick, he will always do the anal toy thing, so I thought him fucking her would mean in the next update.

amiable34

Jan 1, 2019
did i miss something in update? 3 minutes talking in park and thats it.not worth the download.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
did the bestiality for the future get dropped? I swore it was planned but i don't see it in the planned tags. that was the whole point of the dog interaction to set it up wasn't it?

4.10 star(s) 35 Votes