Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
I hope Luna's sister fall in love for the dog and start living with him, naked, in the street so MC can live with Luna only.*

Joke aside, I got you guys

*And of course I like both sisters but as you can guess I have a favorite.
LOL, yeah looks good... :FacePalm:
Screenshot_2.png

.Ecchi

Oct 6, 2023
Yeah 2023-12-17T23:11:27,763740903+01:00.png , I didn't thought it will take much time :WaitWhat:.
But if you really can't wait here you go.

Edit:
- Screenshots:
2023-12-17T15:53:59,716016416+01:00.png 2023-12-17T15:54:19,456350304+01:00.png 2023-12-17T15:56:45,035779892+01:00.png

Edit 2:
- It seems to me that using this mod breaks your saves so be warned and copy them if you want to roll back.

Edit 3:
I probalbly "forgot" Clara and Bob while doing this mod totally not on purpose :Kappa:

Last edited:
Reactions: BOBJevent and MrMax

.Ecchi

Oct 6, 2023
Forgot to add the edited screens file to that zip
You are right, it's my first mod so I'm not sure entierly of what you mean about screens* but after testing everything in a new directory it doesn't work at all :KEK:.

*Oh ! I remember I indeed missed a file, brb :FacePalm:.

Edit :
So, yeah I hope it's all good now, I uploaded the new zip ( in the post a little above ) with the screens file this time :FacePalm: :FacePalm: .
It's was just one line of code so it completly slipped my mind ty !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: MrMax

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
You are right, it's my first mod so I'm not sure entierly of what you mean about screens* but after testing everything in a new directory it doesn't work at all :KEK:.

*Oh ! I remember I indeed missed a file, brb :FacePalm:.

Edit :
So, yeah I hope it's all good now, I uploaded the new zip ( in the post a little above ) with the screens file this time :FacePalm: :FacePalm: .
It's was just one line of code so it completly slipped my mind ty !

I'll share this with the dev if you don't mind

.Ecchi

Oct 6, 2023
I'll share this with the dev if you don't mind
Yes, please do! I wanted to help because I love this game so I can keep updating the mod or it can be fully integrated in the game, I'm happy either way.

Edit:
For reference, I started with this:

Last edited:
Reactions: MrMax

.Ecchi

Oct 6, 2023
When you think you just saw the best render in the entire game :
You're instantly hit with this, not for faint hearted:

I hope to see more of that later and also more chokers snapping of course :D !

(I made this post in case my mod is integrated in the game and I can't force you all to watch this render anymore) and I just found r/SnapMyChoker while writting this post so It's a win anyway.

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
WOW WOW WOW - Normally I ignore this game, but that latest update has made me a believer. This developer really deserves 10 times as much attention as he's gotten. Truly magical.

Sloopyhogwash

Aug 11, 2018
nice graphics, the game for the first part is "cute" at best.. gets better except the MC is a simpleton... ugh. the devil and angel think they are comic relief

Bruce F. Lee

Mar 16, 2021
I hope Luna's sister fall in love for the dog and start living with him, naked, in the street so MC can live with Luna only.*

Joke aside, I got you guys

*And of course I like both sisters but as you can guess I have a favorite.
I hope both sisters fall in love with dog and live in my house naked so I can film them every day. Only Fans gold!

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017
The income he earns on APA's subscribestar is more than what he earns on patreon. This is very good news. Developers will not have to comply with Patreon's fucking rules due to higher income expectations, and Subscribestar will replace Patreon over time.

Last edited:
Reactions: Grubb

Grubb

Oct 8, 2017
The income he earns on APA's subscribestar is more than what he earns on patreon. This is very good news. Developers will not have to comply with Patreon's fucking rules due to higher income expectations, and Subscribestar will replace Patreon over time.
Good, most of the time Subscribestar is far below Patreon. Hope Substar doesn't change their tune anytime soon.

It's not checkmate, it's used for the bathroom not to stick things in it. Common sense checkmate. A wall socket has holes, you don't stick just anything in it right? It's the same for anal. Just because it's a hole doesn't mean you should put anything in it.
rupaul.gif
Explain this then. Quarter Pound Checkmate with medium fries and diet coke, please.

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
It's not checkmate, it's used for the bathroom not to stick things in it. Common sense checkmate. A wall socket has holes, you don't stick just anything in it right? It's the same for anal. Just because it's a hole doesn't mean you should put anything in it.
About anal, well, not anything but something can be inserted there and give pleasure for both participants. It is like water. Its more common and obvious use is for drinking, but if you have a creative imagination you can find other very good uses for it, to produce steam and move machines for instance. Great possibilities are there just to be discovered by ingenious minds! :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: torresm
4.10 star(s) 35 Votes