SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
Liking it so far, despite all the typos and strange translation errors. The models look great and there's a lot of humor. Looking forward to more updates.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Yes, lesbian is still unavoidable, redhead still makes out with one of her girlfriends. Yes there is still some dog content, the dog has an erection and its zoomed in on and the MC makes a weird comment on it. And yes, the MC has a mega cock that is just stupid looking.
Hmm, Girl friend? MC and his sisters just met the white hair (lesbian) girl that same day. And, that white hair girl they just met, who had ZERO interest in the MC...just tags along and is allowed to go to the youngest sisters room, to suddenly start to corrupt her...by taking (stealing) her first kiss, and her first sexual encounter with another, away from the main character of the story. Like WTF? :FacePalm:

(Sigh)...It would have been so much better if there was a choice added to stop her from kissing and doing those things to the little sister. At least before the MC has established his relationship standing with the youngest love interest.

And I'm guessing that same white hair (predatory) lesbian, has turned MC's completely innocent sister...into now wanting girl on girl action. All this happening way before MC even had a chance to start a path with his very young naive sister. (Ya, no thanks...I'll pass on the predatory lesbian forcing her way into the harem, by the means of another.)

With the predatory lesbian content...which I totally dislike, and the odd Mom and Bob forced sex scene...are the main reasons why I will still pass on this title...it would have been so much better if that content had an AVOIDABLE choice, and not just forcing it on the player/user to endure those kinks.

Anyways, thanks very much for clarifying content I really disliked is still not a choice to avoid it. Best Regards.

Last edited:

Oh my

Dec 25, 2019
Not sure why I was misled into increasing wear on my LMB switch actuator for a Kinetic Novel Harem.

Ille.

Sep 12, 2022
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/scripts/phoneexample.rpy", line 146: the xoffset keyword argument was not given a value.
style "phone_left" xoffset
Got this error when load in any fix.?
on lines 146, 150, 161, and 165, put a number 100 next to the "xoffset" with a space between them.

That's how it worked for me, I tested it and according to me I didn't see any problems.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheSidewinder

GTPern

May 24, 2022
I think this is a good update. The Christmas event was very fun, the Mom and Bob stuff was a little surprising, but not bad I think. Worth a patreon sub in my opinion if this level of quality keeps up. Keep em coming!

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
Hmm, Girl friend? MC and his sisters just met white hair (lesbian) girl that same day at the restaurant. And, the girl they just met...who had zero interest in the MC, just tags along and is allowed to go to the youngest sisters room to corrupt her, by successfully taking her first kiss, and her first sexual experience away....from the MC. And I'm guessing that lesbian has turned MC's incent young sister into liking girls now, before MC even had a chance to be with her. (Ya, no thanks.)

With that forced lesbian content...which I dislike, and the odd Mom and Bob scene...are reasons why I still will pass on this title...that type of content should be a AVOIDABLE choice, and not forced.

Anyways, thanks very much for clarifying content I really disliked is still not a choice to avoid it. Best Regards.
I was giving it a wait see, just in case the developer decided to fix this but since he hasn't I'm out too.

DSTORQUE

Dec 10, 2017
I don't know why devs spends so much time and energy on dream scenarios and holiday events. The animations were great but if it's not actually happening I'm not invested and I skip it. Oh well. I'll just twiddle my thumbs until a real continuation comes out.

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
"Moving Out-Day-9b" is really disappointing. No game progression, just a dream sequence. Dream sequences are a waste of time and resources which could be used for real game content, like progressing the story of one of the MC's love targets.

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
on lines 146, 151, 161, and 165, put a number 100 next to the "xoffset" with a space between them.

That's how it worked for me, I tested it and according to me I didn't see any problems.
I believe it's line 150, not 151. (The other three are correct.)

Reactions: Ille.

magistrate

Feb 2, 2019
I don't know why devs spends so much time and energy on dream scenarios and holiday events. The animations were great but if it's not actually happening I'm not invested and I skip it. Oh well. I'll just twiddle my thumbs until a real continuation comes out.
Dev has an idea for a scene and makes it, but realize too late they lack the skill to fit it into the story nicely so they just make it a dream. Happens way too often.

spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017
Dev has an idea for a scene and makes it, but realize too late they lack the skill to fit it into the story nicely so they just make it a dream. Happens way too often.
I believe it's more likely a case of it being a quick and easy way to shoehorn in sexual content without having to worry about the story/pacing. It is an intentional tactic employed to garner new and continued support more quickly, not some afterthought.
Due to the lower effort that it requires (comparatively), it can end up being overused for various reasons.

There are rare instances where dream sequences actually fit/tie in well, but I absolutely abhor holiday specials that are non-canon content and essentially/actually standalone content.

4.10 star(s) 35 Votes