Ixalon

Modder
Donor
Compressor
Jan 22, 2020
Created a quick Android port for Moving Out 0.8b. Instructions are in the zip file. Uses a sidecar archive.rpa since the main game is larger than 2GB. Standard swipe actions. Obviously unsupported but I did a runthrough and it seems to work great!

Enjoy,
Ix

Vanilla
w/Relationship patch

Last edited:

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Here it is!
The update is now public.
Christmas gets further and further away, but I have something here to remind you of the good 'ol times. It's a christmas update!
It's a smaller update than normal, but sacrifices has to be made in the name of art.
Enjoy it!
The update includes:
  • Some 160+ renders.
  • 26 total animation! (7 different ones)
  • A great Christmas adventure.
  • Some good fun!
  • Now with fewer spelling mistakes!
PC:
MAC:
Now to the boring stuff:
I had quite an adventure with this update. I wanted to get it out in time for Christmas but never made it, but still impressed with the time I got to spend with it.
I had fun making all the animations, figuring out how to get a fireplace animation into all the animations (cheated it in the end), and getting animations to look good with 3 people interacting (I wonder who those 3 people are??)
I made a new character that I really like the design of, and it's a lot more stylized which probably fits the theme for this update.
I want to make my next game more stylized, as I find it more freeing in the design process, so it's perfect to get to test it out now.
Now for the animations themselves, there are some I don't really like because the loop didn't turn out so great, and some where the camera movements went awry.
But then I made the last animation, and OooooWeeee I'm happy with that one!
P.S. The last few renders between MC and Luna are the hottest I've ever made I think... But that's just me!

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Moving Out [Day 9b] [APA]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

bobtheguy364

Nov 24, 2023
nice update for its size. love the end teaser cant wait for that. i like both main girl but i do prefer luna. side not that bj with the neck brace snap nice touch ty.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MovingOut-D9b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

dgreen1108

Apr 25, 2021
Ever watch an anime that diverts from the main story line, and You watch, but all the while you're thinking, WTF does this have to do with the main story. It's fluff. Well Day 9b, which isn't even a full day, is fluff. None relevant, yet erotic fluff.

Don't get me wrong, this game is on my watch list, but I feel somewhat cheated for this update. Oh well, just got to wait for the next.

Reactions: Deckard81

Psymind

Jun 16, 2018
hawt dang, son. I'm not one to even play these holydays updates but this was pretty good haha

Hayaka01

Nov 5, 2022
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/scripts/phoneexample.rpy", line 146: the xoffset keyword argument was not given a value.
style "phone_left" xoffset
Got this error when load in any fix.?

SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
Liking it so far, despite all the typos and strange translation errors. The models look great and there's a lot of humor. Looking forward to more updates.

4.10 star(s) 35 Votes