VN Ren'Py Abandoned Moving to the Wrong Neighborhood [v1.0] [jessica 1222]

2.20 star(s) 25 Votes

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
qazxsw80 Regarding your review - just FYI, 0.9 doesn't necessarily mean "near complete" - version numbering isn't a decimal system (some devs do use it that way, but not most). It can go from 0.9 to 0.10

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
Y

Yes, but the story is only the sex portion of her side and then the story from Literotica.com is over...so probably one final update to go
Oh I didn't know this was from an existing story. Nevermind then

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.9 APK
Android games updated daily -

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
So if the mc doesn't condone the cheating/ntr the girl does it anyway.... why get married if you can't be honest/faithful? why is mc stupid? He can't figure out she's cheating? the guy even tells him "man you're wife is something else" bang splat brain matter everywhere as well as his buddies.... smh... or alternatively mc: "oh so she's a cheating whore? Why did I bother even showing up I'll be filing for divorce and finding someone worthwhile... also moving to the wrong neighborhood, but they are all going on vacation? I don't know many broke people who can afford a vacation? Seems like the characters are being punk'd and Ashton Kutcher should be jumping in at any moment going "man I can't believe you fell for that"

Albaduldür

Aug 8, 2020
So if the mc doesn't condone the cheating/ntr the girl does it anyway.... why get married if you can't be honest/faithful? why is mc stupid? He can't figure out she's cheating? the guy even tells him "man you're wife is something else" bang splat brain matter everywhere as well as his buddies.... smh... or alternatively mc: "oh so she's a cheating whore? Why did I bother even showing up I'll be filing for divorce and finding someone worthwhile... also moving to the wrong neighborhood, but they are all going on vacation? I don't know many broke people who can afford a vacation? Seems like the characters are being punk'd and Ashton Kutcher should be jumping in at any moment going "man I can't believe you fell for that"
Don't care.....SHE'S HOT!

Vypress

Oct 5, 2018
Of course BBC,s.
Like horses.
N-word this , n-word that.
A girl with Third Reich jewelry.
Prejudice everywhere.
Not my nazi cup-a-tea.
Yeah, the girl with the nazi tats etc really put me off along with everything else you mentioned. Don't really want nazis in my sex game.

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
qazxsw80 Regarding your review - just FYI, 0.9 doesn't necessarily mean "near complete" - version numbering isn't a decimal system (some devs do use it that way, but not most). It can go from 0.9 to 0.10
I hate to nit pick, but that would only make sense if it was 0.09 rolling over to 0.10. 0.9 is 0.90, (the last zero obviously drops off with how decimals work). So going from 0.90 to 0.10 doesn't make sense, that's going backwards. That's like a kid counting "eighteen, nineteen, tenteen, eleventeen, twelveteen, thirteenteen...." etc.. Get my point? Mind you, I'm not arguing "The fact that it's 0.9 must mean it's almost done", just saying that if it isn't & is going to roll over 0.10, (Tenteen hur hur hur), then the dev is just bad at math. That's all.

That said, I can already tell you, unless the game creator plans on expanding on the story he used as the script, this game absolutely is almost done. I read the "story" this game is copied from & the author of that story didn't even bother finishing it. There's literally like 1 day's worth of gameplay left at best, & then it just cuts off at a cliff hanger. &, no offense to the dev, Given that his "game" is literally just a bunch of low effort renders, (sorry man, but when they image mismatches the text as glaringly as it does, I have to call it like it is), set to someone else's half hearted story, where the original author wasn't even invested enough to finish it, let alone edit out all the errors, typos & inconsistencies, I doubt this game will progress any further than where the author left off.

I mean story boarding & writing out the script is by far the easiest part of the process. It's creating the renders that's really time consuming & takes a lot of effort. & given that the creator completely skipped the whole "Writing a story part" & just yoinked some incomplete story off literotica, then didn't even bother putting in enough effort with the renders to make sure they matched the text, It all oozes lack of imagination & creativity, laziness & low effort. So the odds of him suddenly having the creativity to continue the story where the author left off isn't likely, based on the fact that he lacked the creativity to create his own story to begin with. When, again, no offense, the product is this half assed from start to this point, expecting it to turn to gold at the end is frankly, foolish & naive.

Last edited:
Reactions: ohhaiguize
Jan 1, 2021
I enjoyed it and I didn’t. I love the gut wrenching anxiety producing elements of the story that really perfectly illustrate the cuck/ntr fetish— having your wife slowly stolen by an undeserving asshole who can have anyone he wants, having a friend who influences the wife into cheating, the wife being alone with him and secretly cheating... all of those elements made my heart pound.

I sometimes have a hard time reading erotica so I’m glad someone made this into a comic strip/game (for the visual fappers). But the issues I take with this game are the images themselves. The wife is good, but the friend and the thugs look nothing like their descriptions. Everything feels generic and like the renders were barely tailored for the story. I’d love this much more if the dev could more closely match the source material in appearance.

Reactions: ohhaiguize

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
I hate to nit pick, but that would only make sense if it was 0.09 rolling over to 0.10. 0.9 is 0.90, (the last zero obviously drops off with how decimals work).
Mate I literally addressed this in the post you quoted (in fact it was the entire point of said post): version numbering is not a decimal system. Some amateur devs use it as such, and there's nothing wrong with that as there's really no "official" standard, but it's not common practice.

Reactions: pleaseletme

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
Mate I literally addressed this in the post you quoted (in fact it was the entire point of said post): version numbering is not a decimal system. Some amateur devs use it as such, and there's nothing wrong with that as there's really no "official" standard, but it's not common practice.
I'm aware. It still doesn't make sense & is still bad math though. I mean even if it was common practice for many dev's to number their releases as "0.1, waaaa, o hi there, potato, bluuuuue, my mouth tastes like teeth," etc... Still doesn't change the fact that it's dumb & illogical. Lot's of brain dead people on tik tok did the tide pod challenge too. Just means that's lots of people being stupid. Sorry but it is what it is.

Also, numbering scheme aside, it still doesn't change the fact that this game is almost done. It's a bunch of lazy, mismatched renders slapped on someone else's incomplete story. After KAren's POV for the last scene completes, the game creator no longer has any story material left because the author never finished it. Since they not only didn't bother creating their own story, but also didn't even bother editing their story to fit the renders or vice versa, odds are they are just going to abandon it.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: sdibolcrif

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
I'm aware. It still doesn't make sense & is still bad math though. I mean even if it was common practice for many dev's to number their releases as "0.1, waaaa, o hi there, potato, bluuuuue, my mouth tastes like teeth," etc... Still doesn't change the fact that it's dumb & illogical. Lot's of brain dead people on tik tok did the tide pod challenge too. Just means that's lots of people being stupid. Sorry but it is what it is.

Also, numbering scheme aside, it still doesn't change the fact that this game is almost done. It's a bunch of lazy, mismatched renders slapped on someone else's incomplete story. After Angelica's POV for the last scene completes, the game creator no longer has any story material left because the author never finished it. Since they not only didn't bother creating their own story, but also didn't even bother editing their story to fit the renders or vice versa, odds are they are just going to abandon it.
yes it looks like that, it's possible, we'll see ;-)

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
It isn't "bad math" because it isn't fucking math. I don't know what is so hard to understand about this. A project doesn't just automatically reach a major release just because there's been nine minor updates prior (or a minor update just because there have been nine patches), that would be idiotic.

Do you know what the current version of Chrome is? 90.0.4430.93.
Apache? 2.4.47.
SQL Server? 5.0.4123.1.
Final version of macOS X? 10.15.
Firefox?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Maybe actually do the before trying to act as if you know better than an entire industry.

Last edited:

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
It isn't "bad math" because it isn't fucking math. I don't know what is so hard to understand about this. A project doesn't just automatically reach a major release just because there's been nine minor updates prior (or a minor update just because there have been nine patches), that would be idiotic.

Do you know what the current version of Chrome is? 90.0.4430.93.
Apache? 2.4.47.
SQL Server? 5.0.4123.1.
Final version of macOS X? 10.15.
Firefox?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Maybe actually do the before trying to act as if you know better than an entire industry.
With all due respect, it seems clear that the tiniest bit of research was exactly what you did, as what you have done is demonstrate you know just enough to think you know what you're talking about, but not enough to realize that you really don't.

Let's look at your own example of "mac OS X", (which is incorrect, it's OS X which was rebranded as macOS with the release of 10.12). First of all, it's not really OS X, it's OS 10. Apple, for whatever marketing reasons, Always uses the Roman numeral X for anything numbered 10. So in their numbering scheme, it's OS base . Version number . Update number. You'll also notice that in macOS, they always cap it at 6 or 7 updates, (making it 10.X.6 at the final update for that version), SPECIFICALLY to avoid convoluted & confusing numbering sequences before rolling over to the next version number. They do the same with their iOS, watchOS & tvOS numbering sequences. I mean with iOS, almost all of their updates are bug fixes & security updates. Rarely do they roll out new features & functionality with new updates, those are typically reserved for when they roll out the next iOS version, so they can bloviate about it at their keynotes & use it to hype the new year's line of products. yet despite rolling out 8 to 12 updates per iOS version, they specifically add a 3rd octet to their numbering sequence for many of their updates, SPECIFICALLY to keep the numbering below 9 per version.

As for most other companies that catalogue by build numbers, in most cases if they have a a portion of the numbering sequence that they anticipate exceeding 9, they will use the 2 digit 0X format for 01 through 09 before rolling over to 10 specifically because A, it makes it less confusing by version number & B, it makes it easier to catalogue if the build numbers are all uniform & they aren't having to account for extra character spaces in a build number if part of it rolls from single to 2 digits, (for example, something that's build 1.1.1 vs 10.10.10, we have 3 characters vs 6. It would be easier for cataloguing to set & keep it static at a 6 character format which would be 01.01.01 to 10.10.10. As you can see, the format stays uniform with all entries matching the 2 digit, 3 "octet" for lack of a better word, format). The only deviation from that rule that you were able to cite was Mozilla, which is ironically known for their convoluted cataloging structure, making them the exception, not the rule.

Additionally, even though they aren't percentages, they are still decimals, (as integer & non-integer decimals both are a thing), they do usually follow decimal numbering formats. Also, with EVERY SINGLE example you referenced, A, they were multiple decimal place numbers, not single like in this game & B, they are COMPLETE products with subsequent updates & changes, catalogued by different build numbers, unlike this, which is an UNFINISHED, INCOMPLETE product. That fact alone creates the assumption that the numbering sequence is related to the level of completeness of the content. Now granted, that doesn't REQUIRE the dev to conform to that assumption, but due to that natural assumption, it does clearly illustrate it's fucking stupid to use that kind of numbering sequence without it being linked to the level of completeness. Though, again, as I've already said before, it's pretty clear that the 0.9 numbering on this game does mean it's 90% done, because, like I've already pointed out twice, there's 1 fucking scene left & the original author's story is fucking done. Suck it up & face the facts. This game is over. They were too lazy to write their own story, they were even too lazy to bother checking the story they picked to make sure it was completed before they started & they were too lazy to make the renders match the text of the story. To foolishly presume they are suddenly going to pull out of their ass the creativity & work ethic needed to continue the game & write the rest of it after their performance so far has reeked of half assed laziness is fucking stupid.

Last edited:
  • Angry

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
This is not my words, i just grab them from somewhere but i always believe it like this.

"The revision tracks every change that people commit to the source code. This might be a number (like r630) or a hash (like da39a3ee5e6b4b0d3255bfef95601890afd80709).

The build tracks every time that there has been an official build of the software. This might be a number (like build 284) or a date (like 20190311, always YYYYMMDD unless you are crazy). Not all revisions get turned into builds, but each build corresponds to a specific revision.

The version is used mostly for official releases. It might look like X.Y.Z. As a rule, compare left to right. So 2.4.63 comes before 2.5.0, and that comes before 3.0.0. You might have 2.9.0 and then 2.10.0, because 10 > 9. These aren't decimal numbers, they’re separate numbers that have a dot between them. They can mean almost anything, you can make up whatever you want. Another example is xbox went to version Xbox, Xbox360, Xbox360s, Xbox360e, and back to Xbox One. Usually, you make a bunch of different builds before making one of the builds into a new version.

One of the main things you have to deal with is that you could release a version that has a bug in it—say, v1.3.0—and then you fix the bug, and release v1.3.1. Maybe you’ve already made a bunch of changes that are supposed to go in v1.4, but you’re careful not to include those changes in v1.3.1. So you make what is called a release branch."

The conclusion is the version numbering don't mean anything, so they can do whatever they want with it.

spaceman696

May 30, 2019
this is some of te best ntr content ever, teh only reason im on here. NTR! love that cliffhanger at the end.. cant wait for more.. too good A PLUS

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
This is not my words, i just grab them from somewhere but i always believe it like this.

"The revision tracks every change that people commit to the source code. This might be a number (like r630) or a hash (like da39a3ee5e6b4b0d3255bfef95601890afd80709).

The build tracks every time that there has been an official build of the software. This might be a number (like build 284) or a date (like 20190311, always YYYYMMDD unless you are crazy). Not all revisions get turned into builds, but each build corresponds to a specific revision.

The version is used mostly for official releases. It might look like X.Y.Z. As a rule, compare left to right. So 2.4.63 comes before 2.5.0, and that comes before 3.0.0. You might have 2.9.0 and then 2.10.0, because 10 > 9. These aren't decimal numbers, they’re separate numbers that have a dot between them. They can mean almost anything, you can make up whatever you want. Another example is xbox went to version Xbox, Xbox360, Xbox360s, Xbox360e, and back to Xbox One. Usually, you make a bunch of different builds before making one of the builds into a new version.

One of the main things you have to deal with is that you could release a version that has a bug in it—say, v1.3.0—and then you fix the bug, and release v1.3.1. Maybe you’ve already made a bunch of changes that are supposed to go in v1.4, but you’re careful not to include those changes in v1.3.1. So you make what is called a release branch."

The conclusion is the version numbering don't mean anything, so they can do whatever they want with it.
Very true, but as someone who's done quite a bit of this kind of work, both contract & working for companies, one rule of thumb that always remains prevalent, (at least with the competent ones), is to structure all aspects of the work so that it's as efficient & streamlined as possible. Why turn a task into a 4 or 5 step process when it can be done in 1 or 2 steps? They also like to automate as much as they can to minimize steps. Less time, work & effort for the same result which saves time & money. Pretty universal concept. So if they structure their catalogue numbering sequence as x.x.x, that's 3 single character octets. Now if they have to roll over to a 2 character octet, that adds more work from them because they then have to modify the cataloguing sequence from 1 to 2 before they can catalogue it. This extra work adds nothing to the product & is basically internal time & money spent to rework internal systems to accommodate their cataloguing needs. That's wasted time, money & effort. So typically they will design their cataloguing method to accommodate for this possibility, so that they don't have to re-work it later. So for example, using your example of a 2.9.0 build rolling over to 2.10.0, while some people might do this, you don't see this often with competent programmers because that would require them investing extra time & effort to accommodate that cataloguing change that doesn't yield them extra benefit & for those few companies that do make that error, their is typically an observable trend of mismanagement & bad decision making more globally with them. Overall, it's substantially more likely that they would roll over from 2.9.0 to 2.9.1 because it meets the needs for cataloguing & allows them to use their already existing framework, which fits with what we typically see.

In short, yes you are correct in that they can do whatever they want. The fact still remains that some methods are objectively smarter & more efficient while others are dumber & less efficient & the smarter, more logical ones still follow the general rules of non integer decimal numbering structure. So my initial point still stands.

Last edited:
Reactions: Twelvemonkey

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
as for you, sdibolcrif, facepalm all you want, but facts are facts. Deal with it. & in a few months, after the "creator" uploads the few remaining paragraphs of text from the story they are copying & this game is sitting there with either a "completed" or "abandoned" tag, I'll be here to remind you that I called it.

2.20 star(s) 25 Votes