5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

alnof

Aug 6, 2018
This game would be better without this obnoxious blocks mini-game, haha.
Is there a way to spend/waste less time on it?

darkh999

Sep 1, 2017
Great game!
I have found a couple of bugs in ver1.0b:
-when you catch small male spider you will get female gamet and vice versa
-the same thing happens when you breed small spiders
-after completing all Dolores (bar owner) quests, she still have one missing heart
-2 last challenges allow you to use bags (mission restrictions) but it is weird since you can use them also in other challenges
-not a bug, but little disappointment: lava slime needs ruby to fill hearts, but when you do that you get nothing (waste of rubies)
-disappointment number two completing challenges and achievements give you nothing, only satisfaction.

Sep 28, 2018
So how does one obtain the capture ring needed for the warp? Is it a dungeon item or can I keep refreshing the shop?

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
The gallery code doesn't seem to work (lastest version, i got the success message but not all is unlocked in the gallery)

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
The gallery code doesn't seem to work (lastest version, i got the success message but not all is unlocked in the gallery)
Working correctly here.

Are you sure you've entered the correct cheat code: "SEEALLYES" ?

Edit: Of course, you can only see again the pictures/animations you've previously unlocked.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Working correctly here.

Are you sure you've entered the correct cheat code: "SEEALLYES" ?

Edit: Of course, you can only see again the pictures/animations you've previously unlocked.
So this code doesn't unlock the locked pics/animations ? I don't understand its usefulness then haha

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
what do you need to make a lava slime I've tried all ghost,slime,gnome still can't make lava slime
If you mean "How to breed a lavaslime ?", I've already indicated it in one of my latest posts:

lava slime + (minislime girl or mediumslime girl or superiorslime girl) = lava slime

Muadip

Oct 8, 2018
+ (minislime girl or mediumslime girl or superiorslime girl) = lava slime
To breed Lava Slime you DEFINITELY need to run game version 1.0b

It will not breed while running 1.0 !! (check version no. directly after starting the game while on the 'load' screen down in the lower left window corner...)

Lave Slime gamete+ (minislime girl or mediumslime girl or superiorslime girl) = lava slime

... CAN be confirmed! :cool:

Sep 30, 2018
To breed Lava Slime you DEFINITELY need to run game version 1.0b

It will not breed while running 1.0 !! (check version no. directly after starting the game while on the 'load' screen down in the lower left window corner...)

Lave Slime gamete+ (minislime girl or mediumslime girl or superiorslime girl) = lava slime

... CAN be confirmed! :cool:
thank you I downloaded the 1.0 before just downloaded the 1.0b was able to breed lavaslime

tsmaniac

Aug 11, 2017
Kinda disappointed as well that completing the challenges yields nothing.Anyway here is my save with everything completed/unlocked.If u are starting a new game dont sell anything that is thunder related.I think by far the best strategy now with the shock wave ring is mass thunder and charge thunder for the 2nd ring since u can charge the shock wave one.This works after u have unlocked venuisia though cause u need mass +attack but u are able to clear the "infinite" dungeon with ease (kinda hard to die with 12k hp as well)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

addkim18

Aug 6, 2017
hi i need help, so the "seeallyes" cheat says it works after u enter it but when u visit gallery it doesn't unlock the locked scenes, plus can someone pls tell/show me where the saved game location is for this game? can't seem to find it been looking for hours.

Reactions: Santvarg
Sep 30, 2018
hi i need help, so the "seeallyes" cheat says it works after u enter it but when u visit gallery it doesn't unlock the locked scenes, plus can someone pls tell/show me where the saved game location is for this game? can't seem to find it been looking for hours.
you first have to unlock the scenes your self by doing what is required seeallyes only lets you see what you've already scene.

As for the save location it's beside the heros picture theirs a menu option click it list comes down 1 equipment 2 monster team 3 inventory 4 quest log 5 options 6 save game 7 get save code 8 bonus code 9 gallery 10 bestiary 11 fullscreen

have to do # 8 with seeallyes first then # 9 you can see all you've picture sequences you've opened also allows #5 can change characters and monster you fight to always be naked

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes