5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Gazael

Jun 6, 2017
I can't get this game started at all. Neither with the flash exe nor with a swf player nor firefox. Is there a specific program I need to use or am I just too stupid?

Chifilly

Oct 8, 2017
I can't get this game started at all. Neither with the flash exe nor with a swf player nor firefox. Is there a specific program I need to use or am I just too stupid?
You just need to drag the .swf onto the flashplayer .exe for it to run. If you've done that and it doesn't work, then I'm not sure unfortunately

ppeterman

Jan 1, 2018
Thanks for the upload. I've playing on official versions since 0.15. Wanted to play v0.4 since it was announced.
I will share my save code with full gallery, and some good items like +9 and +5 Wind Staffs.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
I've probably mentioned this before but, God, I love the art in this game. Just look at that catgirl magician. So hot. So sad I don't get to bang her.
There's even a muscle girl. Perfect.

rrapa

Aug 5, 2016
Isn't there a taming mechanic planned for the monsters? I think eventually you will be able to care for them as well (and as much) as you'd like :3

Reactions: ponyguy
Aug 16, 2016
Isn't there a taming mechanic planned for the monsters? I think eventually you will be able to care for them as well (and as much) as you'd like :3
Next update (0.5) Diana the huntress from the last game will return and she will allow the main character to trap monsters and bring them back. This will not include taming yet, however. That will be another update.

Reactions: rrapa and ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Next update (0.5) Diana the huntress from the last game will return and she will allow the main character to trap monsters and bring them back. This will not include taming yet, however. That will be another update.
Sweet! Maybe I'll get my wish and bang the cat wizard. One day, I hope.

Reactions: rrapa

moonanon

Aug 17, 2016
Thanks for the upload. I've playing on official versions since 0.15. Wanted to play v0.4 since it was announced.
I will share my save code with full gallery, and some good items like +9 and +5 Wind Staffs.
the save code has that weird smiley face in it.

G

garwolin

Doesn't work =[

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
Neither the overview or pics give a good account of what this is.

Like puzzles and dragons but with monster girls?

ppeterman

Jan 1, 2018
Doesn't work =[
Try with this

Maybe that can help you at v0.5 since v0.4 content is completed. Yes, that was pure griding. Farming gold with that gear is easy, i found some ways to farm:

1- Go to Spider Forest > Enter Snake Den at Level 5> Repeat until you get bored. Then Go to Feline World> Go to Level 6 Event > Sell all Spider venom and Snake venom > Sell junks at Amelia.
2 - Equip a Sensor Ring (I go Sensor + Store wind since battles can be don with one "combo")> Enter Rocky Beaches > Enter treasure cove at Level 6 > Click on the real chests. (450-600 gold + junks per run).
3 - Go to Arid Desert > Finish dungeon. Final chests can contain gems that can be sold for 500 gold, also junk.

amanda12

Oct 4, 2017
Try with this

Maybe that can help you at v0.5 since v0.4 content is completed. Yes, that was pure griding. Farming gold with that gear is easy, i found some ways to farm:

1- Go to Spider Forest > Enter Snake Den at Level 5> Repeat until you get bored. Then Go to Feline World> Go to Level 6 Event > Sell all Spider venom and Snake venom > Sell junks at Amelia.
2 - Equip a Sensor Ring (I go Sensor + Store wind since battles can be don with one "combo")> Enter Rocky Beaches > Enter treasure cove at Level 6 > Click on the real chests. (450-600 gold + junks per run).
3 - Go to Arid Desert > Finish dungeon. Final chests can contain gems that can be sold for 500 gold, also junk.
Did you have a version with the gallery enabled, or the patreon code to enable it?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes