5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

asdf918

Aug 8, 2017
Just ground through this game... damn, he really should add an easier easy mode.
The code "SEEALLYES" still works to unlock the gallery.
I used "EASY" to reduce the challenge, "KRYSTAL" which didn't do anything and "MRCHARMING", of which I have no idea whether it worked.
Below you'll find a save code - all the gallery contents have been done and unlocked; only the new location
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
isn't completely done.

Reactions: Waxxd and ponyguy

rrapa

Aug 5, 2016
"KRYSTAL" actually works, it just has a pretty low chance to trigger. If you grind the cat realm, you might see a catgirl or two naked c:

Reactions: Dreyfuss772

Quinn

Jun 18, 2017
And now the dev knows that those codes were leaked and will change them next release >_>

sansusername

May 4, 2017
someone should compile the recipes and put them up on the wiki or something. It's annoying as shit trying to remember and the chef lady's tips are useful, but ultimately not ideal.

Reactions: ponyguy

KapitanDupa

Aug 5, 2016
someone should compile the recipes and put them up on the wiki or something. It's annoying as shit trying to remember and the chef lady's tips are useful, but ultimately not ideal.
you're welcome, luckily for us this game is codded really good:

V.A. Laurie

Game Writer & Editor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
As a writer & editor of a couple VNs on this site, I have to say that this game is such a refreshing change of pace from the incest VNs. Don't get me wrong, I am writing incest VNs because I also enjoy them, but it's just nice to see this team making something so different. Much respect to the Pokkaloh team

rrapa

Aug 5, 2016
As a writer & editor of a couple VNs on this site, I have to say that this game is such a refreshing change of pace from the incest VNs. Don't get me wrong, I am writing incest VNs because I also enjoy them, but it's just nice to see this team making something so different. Much respect to the Pokkaloh team
(I haven't played your games, going to give them a try! ;] )
(also sorry for the wall of text, english is not my first language D: )

I agree wholeheartedly with you! :] . I think a main difference here is that the characters in this game have personality aspects/objectives that don't only circle around how they relate sexually to the MC. An exemple - Amelia is greedy AF; Lily has a nature-chick vibe; Noemi cooks/is somewhat value-driven about it. None of that leads to scenes where, let's say, the MC has just met them, and Amelia says "10000 gold for a fuck, darling" or "weapons, supplies or me?", where Lily simply springs up naively nude with some "This is the natural way what about a little fuck now that's also very natural" flavour text or where Noemi asks for three radishes and a gourd to masturbate with. Maybe it has to do with a little less "power" given to the player - he isn't some kind of Über-PUA/Hypnotist/Psych expert that makes women almost immediatly go "you are the best and only man in the world please don't leave me i'm completely obssessed with you own me master", like in many games (which was interesting at some point but has gotten pretty stale/overused :c ). There's also the characters other than the MC having interactions between them that don't have anything to do with sex/flirting (Lily/Amelia at the boat is an exemple - I seriously found that funny), which helps to give them some personality. They also don't sound like sex-starved people just begging to be taken by him, which helps too. General Pratcitioner does this tittilation/storytelling blending and pacing fairly well, as far as I remember, as well as Mythic Manor, IMHO. It might not be everyone's cup of tea, but I find it enjoyable, haha.

Also I think some tropes have gotten quite stale, shallowly used, or overused, like (1) "Ex-sex-fiend mum/older woman just waiting for a trigger (wink*dick*wink) to get back to the old habits", (2) "Sex-fiend sister/daughter/friend waiting for an alpha/owner", (3) "Innocent virginal naive sister/younger woman waiting to be corrupted/taught/groomed", (4) "Succubus Divorced Aunt/Cougar", (5) "Kinky hard-ass sex-starved seargent woman" etc, to the point where it has become kind of predictable. Not that nobody should ever use any of those, but they have been used too much in the same ways narratively. Even physically they vary very little. (1) is usualy a thicccccc woman, (2) either a supermodel-like body, or a "Suicide-girl-esque" chick, maybe with bigger breasts, always with some "sexy-lingerie" quest, and demeaning attitude (at first) towards MC (3) an almost-loli short flatter-chested chick, a chubby or D from DMD, (4) just like (1), but with less/more revealing clothing, even bigger breasts, and lewd attitutde; (5) a woman with glasses and form-fitting/revealing dress, authority figure, voluptous or more muscular, tall, generally dark-haired, and mean/dominant. :[

And Mozzoloh's "game" part(s) is/are actually enjoyable :] . I really don't mind the grind to get new weapons/rings/etc, as it is actually challenging/fun/interesting, unlike in some other games where you basically press "NEXT", grind for money with a click and make rounds on the map praying for the RNGod for a scene to trigger. It didn't? You made a very small mistake? Didn't have enough money? Didn't save often enough? Oh chucks, there goes three hours of your time, better luck next fap. That's very frustrating, and just makes me Unren.bat the heck of the game, look at the pretty CGs and delete the game.

dieterpatrickgill

Feb 19, 2018
I did not make it that far unfortunately in this game. (normal difficulty) The grind is insteresting at the beginning (3 match) Maybe need a strategy advice. It is a refreshing and promising concept.

rrapa

Aug 5, 2016
@dieterpatrickgill :

What I generally did in the beginning of the game is to start as soon as I could to use only elemental weapons, and rings of the same elemental source. Nature and fire are a bit underpowered as I remember, but they'll possibly be the first elementals you'll find. Thunder and earth are pretty good, tho. Thunder wands hit two enemies randomly, and the rings also give you attacks when charged. High-level earth swords, combined with rings, can pretty much mulch everything on your path, and are what I'm using now. I don't think melee weapons are worth it, but maybe I don't know how to design a melee strategy.

But in the beggining, just use whatever pair of weapons you have that have the same element, combined with rings. And since the cost of the attacks doesn't increase with weapon level, it's always worth it to save money for a +5, 6 or 7 elemental weapon or ring, so that you can one-hit enemies and spam abilities c: Keep all your higher-level elemental weaponry, so that if you find a high-level ring or wand or etc, you can use it efficiently outright. Sell all the rest. I use food only when necessary, but it can help with boss farming in the beginning. At some point you won't need it as much c:

Otherwise, there's already some saves with high-level equipment in this thread, you can also use those.

There's a bit of grinding involved, but I personally don't mind, as it's at least entertaining. c:

Another thing you can do is use the version uploaded by kingferp in the post quoted and hidden by the spoiler button above, get the super sword, save, use the savecode on the latest version, and be happy c: I just tested it, and the game doesn't block you getting your savecode c:

Eric123456789

Jan 2, 2018
I found that completing dungeons is usually easier with regular v. elemental weapons because you may charge them with any tiles not only those of a certain element (at least in v. 04). And sabers are a bit overpowered: the basic uses 13 tiles and has 100 dmg; there's 55 tiles total so you can use it 4 times for 400 dmg without attacking - enough to take down most creatures. You do need thunder weapons in the arid desert b/c FUCKING ARMADILLOS

Reactions: rrapa

rrapa

Aug 5, 2016
I found that completing dungeons is usually easier with regular v. elemental weapons because you may charge them with any tiles not only those of a certain element (at least in v. 04). And sabers are a bit overpowered: the basic uses 13 tiles and has 100 dmg; there's 55 tiles total so you can use it 4 times for 400 dmg without attacking - enough to take down most creatures. You do need thunder weapons in the arid desert b/c FUCKING ARMADILLOS
You might be right c: Maybe I just got lucky with early elemental weapon drops vs regular; and usually with elementals you have to check charges and ration tile clusters to optmize spamming attacks, so they might be unoptimal. I just feel they make for a faster clearing for me. With enough %, roughly 40% of the screen is made up from elemental tiles of the chosen element, so you can replenish the screen pretty quick c:

Also, I think I've never got more than one saber dropped (see unluck), just lousy daggers and old swords. By the time I got a seriously good regular weapon (a rune saber, I think) I had enough rings and wands to fuel magic spamming.

But Earth Swords are monstruous, as they combine a very high "ability" dmg (fueled by tiles) and regular attack. Bought a +7 sword, has 370dmg with 10 earth tiles, +19 attack and 380hp. D:

Etjen

Sep 24, 2017
Quick question, does anyone here have a save code for me? I had one with everything unlocked but I lost it, the only other saves codes I have are from version 0.3.

tsmaniac

Aug 11, 2017
I actually rly like the grind in this this game. Even though in v0.5 is way easier than 0.5.Superior bow is op imo.Just bough a regular +0 and enabled to progress with ease till i get a better one.Currently using superior bow +6 and crossbow +5 for every dungeon besides the spider one which i use a regular claw +4(the one that attacks 3 times).I am very excited for the breeder with the monster i hope they do something cool with it cause its not that easy to capture monster since u have to get them low sometimes.

bellow is my v0.5 save with full gallery plus bestiary ~13k gold everything build.Along with atleast 1 gametes from each slime.

Edit: If someone has trouble with the save try what some other guy posted here in this thread, 1st paste it in the url search bar and then into the game or a txt.

Feb 11, 2018
Anyone got Mozzoloh 0.5b and can post it here ?

This version fixes the bathroom's mini-game bug, where the bubbles are way too low.
What the developer said about that:
Once the upload is complete, I'll make a new post with the patched version which will solve the bow problem and the bubble problem. :)
Also, check Mozzoloh's Patreon to know more.

Thank's for the guy who'll do it.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes