Unity Mr. Black Jack [v0.91] [Drunk Robot]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
my cheat was for the older version, i need to make a new one for 0.76

Alleycat_2017

Sep 1, 2017
Aaaand this is why I didn't buy early access to Intruder on the Bridge on Steam. Because the dev (unless there is more than one Drunk Robot) has so many projects on the go that ultimately they all suffer. It's not hard to see why this dev has earned a poor reputation on Steam. Not that they are necessarily a milker, or a poor dev. But they actually appear to try and do too much and end up achieving very little.

geddout

Aug 12, 2016
It took me like 15 minutes to beat all four girls through the magic of savescumming
Seriously, just win a hand and save then load if you lose.
It's not really worth playing. It's just mediocre daz models and the scenes suck. Also you can't even do anything with the final girl when you win.

Reactions: sava000

RosesInBlue

Mar 4, 2018
The writing is terrible, the expressions are awful, the lighting of the scenes are mostly really bad and the gameplay is bland as hell.

JustJane

Jun 13, 2021
Full save till 0.83. You can load each girl and choose each thing, but not the final girl. She only has the first option available, so "invite a girl over", the finger game and make my dream come true is still not available at this point.

Put the save into game folder \ Blackjack_Data \ NaninovelData

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
ok when i downloaded the game and tried to play it said i have 40 but i have to put 500? how and then when i used the cheat mod, that removed the 100 option? and if i put 1000 it doesnt start a game at all???!!!

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote