Unity Mr. Black Jack [v0.91] [Drunk Robot]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
Usually if a game has cheats/gallery unlocker, you'll find it in the OP, like I just did.

Cheat, for you

Cheaty
Thats the cheat for the old version of the game that makes the game freeze, give us a save or a password to unlock or a new cheat. and let me hope you made a cheat for ver 1.00 which I downloaded

Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
Thats the cheat for the old version of the game that makes the game freeze, give us a save or a password to unlock or a new cheat. and let me hope you made a cheat for ver 1.00 which I downloaded
I didn't make it lol. It was in the OP and I just linked it to you. You would have to ask the person who made the cheat (the person you see in the post I sent you)

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
I didn't make it lol. It was in the OP and I just linked it to you. You would have to ask the person who made the cheat (the person you see in the post I sent you)
Well then one favor give me a cheat code for the game through private messaging and also just a reminder I have v 1.0 right here if you can allow private messaging
V1.0

Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
Well then one favor give me a cheat code for the game

again

Do you understand the words that are coming out of my mouth? I "didn't" make the cheat, I have no cheat code, I have nothing. I only posted in this thread because of Jack Black lol.

If you want the cheat for the latest version, ask noxtek, they are the one who posted the cheat in the first place.

Edit: I am ignoring the thread now lol

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018

again

Do you understand the words that are coming out of my mouth? I "didn't" make the cheat, I have no cheat code, I have nothing. I only posted in this thread because of Jack Black lol.

If you want the cheat for the latest version, ask noxtek, they are the one who posted the cheat in the first place.

Edit: I am ignoring the thread now lol
I meant if you have a patreon cheat code, because I already know you didn't make the cheat

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
Hey the good news is I completed the cg gallery of the game the bad news I cant unlock the final cgi which I encircled in this screenshot,tell me how to unlock the final cgi?

final cgi unlock.jpg

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote