VN RPGM Completed Mr. Casanova: 3 Hot RoomMates [v1.1] [SoftDream co.]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Pinguino47

Monster Energy addict.
Donor
Feb 24, 2018
411861_cover.png

Overview:
A young man leaving his parents' house to start a new life , and ending up with three beautiful women in the same apartment, who will definitely have a few pleasant surprises in store for him.​

Thread Updated: 2019-12-27
Release Date: 2019-12-25
Developer: SoftDream co. - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Mac
(0.3b): - - -

411857_Image.003.png 411858_LI_bagno.png 411859_rommates_under_the_table.png 411860_NEM_masturbating.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
Checked the DeviantArt page and recognized a couple of the pics, so I think this dev has done some art for other games prior. Story seems pretty ho-humm "been there done that," but the animation tag for drawn art has piqued my interest - the RPGM tag, meanwhile, has the opposite effect :LOL:

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
Checked the DeviantArt page and recognized a couple of the pics, so I think this dev has done some art for other games prior. Story seems pretty ho-humm "been there done that," but the animation tag for drawn art has piqued my interest - the RPGM tag, meanwhile, has the opposite effect :LOL:
yeah the art is what really sets this apart the story is all ehh and the game itself seems to be just all over the place but the art makes up for it…for now

LewdTheLolis

Oct 1, 2018
also I did the Linux build for it so any issues with it please let me know so that I can fix it and re-upload

Last edited:
Reactions: Gabaw

GreenLizy

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2019
yeah the art is what really sets this apart the story is all ehh and the game itself seems to be just all over the place but the art makes up for it…for now
I appreciate your feedback and share your same thoughts about the gameplay. I'm relatively new to this so I might not always end up with satisfying results, but I'm willing to improve so there's that I guess

Last edited:

LewdTheLolis

Oct 1, 2018
I appreciate your feedback and share your same thoughts about the gameplay, I'm relatively new to this so I might not always end up with satisfying results, but I'm willing to improve so there's that I guess
are you the developer for this game? if so willingness to improve is more than enough. The art is really great and it's not like the story is terrible. I have noticed that this release focuses more on just the art and sex which is great for an initial release. I noticed the notes stated that it isn't dialogue heavy which is fine, but as the game develops I feel like some sort of good story is needed to keep people invested. Like I said the art is really great and at least for me sexy art will keep me invested for a long time but others might not see it the same way

Reactions: GreenLizy

GreenLizy

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2019
Thanks for the feedback, I'm thinking about switching to renpy for future projects, what's its reputation among users?

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote