VN RPGM Completed Mr. Casanova: 3 Hot RoomMates [v1.1] [SoftDream co.]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

skyreacher

Jan 23, 2018
if i'm not mistaken the artist that drew this is Koblas.
from what i'v seen of him hes kinda like a kanguru hopping from one game to the other o.o

FranXtreme

Oct 10, 2018
I gonna let some time to get some good updates, already downloaded it and tested, its kinda full of bugs but is normal just came out. lovely future for this game

• Love
Reactions: GreenLizy

GreenLizy

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2019
Mac version:
Maybe adding the tag "footjob" would be appropriate to make it clear that in the game there are some feet related contents
To answer to some questions: -to end the animations with the black girl just press "SPACE"
-There are other maps in the city, just take the red car and go to the left or to the right of the street to reach them
-In the current version there are 5 animations and 5 drawings

Pinguino47

Monster Energy addict.
Donor
Feb 24, 2018
Mac version:
Maybe adding the tag "footjob" would be appropriate to make it clear that in the game there are some feet related contents
To answer to some questions: -to end the animations with the black girl just press "SPACE"
-There are other maps in the city, just take the red car and go to the left or to the right of the street to reach them
-In the current version there are 5 animations and 5 drawings
Added

Android_999

May 12, 2017
I like the idea, but need more polishing in the storytelling and gameplay. Good luck and patience to the authors, many talents fell in this field.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote