VN RPGM Completed Mr. Casanova: 3 Hot RoomMates [v1.1] [SoftDream co.]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
Thanks for the feedback, I'm thinking about switching to renpy for future projects, what's its reputation among users?
lots of people like it and as you can see here on F95 it is commonly used. I believe that RPGM and Ren'py are the biggest used engines here. They both have their perks and drawbacks. If you want to keep a sort of open-world exploration aspect to your game RPGM might be more suited. If you want a somewhat linear gameplay Ren'py might be better. I suggest you focus on what you feel more comfortable with.

As a side note be it Ren'py or RPGM I can make Linux builds for either and bug check them

Last edited:

LewdTheLolis

Oct 1, 2018
There is a lack of incest game I hope to see a superhero game about

here you go, there is no lack of incest games

EDIT: this is a game about 3 ROOMMATES soooooooo by default incest isn't a key part of this. Sure you wanting incest is understandable but I feel that the developer should develop the game he/she wants, if that includes future incest content that is great if it does not that's also fine. Asking for incest to be put in just cause you want it though, not really ok.

Reactions: rKnight and Kyril87

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018

here you go, there is no lack of incest games

EDIT: this is a game about 3 ROOMMATES soooooooo by default incest isn't a key part of this. Sure you wanting incest is understandable but I feel that the developer should develop the game he/she wants, if that includes future incest content that is great if it does not that's also fine. Asking for incest to be put in just cause you want it though, not really ok.
thanks dud put i need incest game like milftoon and sammertime saga

GreenLizy

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2019
are you the developer for this game? if so willingness to improve is more than enough. The art is really great and it's not like the story is terrible. I have noticed that this release focuses more on just the art and sex which is great for an initial release. I noticed the notes stated that it isn't dialogue heavy which is fine, but as the game develops I feel like some sort of good story is needed to keep people invested. Like I said the art is really great and at least for me sexy art will keep me invested for a long time but others might not see it the same way
Yes, I'm the one working with rpgm. The game will remain very chilly and simple, meaning that there won't be any particularly convoluted plot but just a progress in the relationship of the protagonist with his roommates, still with brief dialogues . So you're lucky I guess :)

Last edited:
Reactions: LewdTheLolis

LewdTheLolis

Oct 1, 2018
Yes, I'm the one working with rpgm. The game will remain very chilly and simple, meaning that there won't be any particularly convoluted plot but just a progress in the relationship of the protagonist with his roommates, still with brief dialogues . So you're lucky I guess :)
can I ask, how much content is there so far? so I know where the game ends. Like I got the footjob scene with Linda (btw Linda best girl, fight me!) and the shower peeping scene. What else is there in the game so far? I also did the minigame with Neme

Reactions: rKnight

LewdTheLolis

Oct 1, 2018
thanks dud put i need incest game like milftoon and sammertime saga
I suggest you go to those game threads and ask for similar games, not here this isn't the place for it.
Also as a suggestion if you go to either the Milftoon Drama or the Sumertime Saga game thread at the bottom of each thread is a 'Similar Threads' section that gives you games similar to them.
My suggestion is give: Taffy Tales a go

LewdTheLolis

Oct 1, 2018
The art follows plenty of games that were abandoned after initial release
yeah but not the same developer most likely so that's a weak link to make.

EDIT: here is the other game the develper is making: Are You A Wizard?
had an update last month and seems to be developing well, it seems that the developers are going between both these games which is a common tactic to help avoid burn out, so I don't think these are at a high risk of abandonment. Not saying it is not possible just not that likely

hanswon

Mar 16, 2019
People are crazy for incest lately. I'm actually relieved to see a straight themed game about chicks the MC isn't related to for once. It's kinda rare. These days incest is to straight games what furries are to gay themed games, and as a player of both, it's always good to see those couples divorce every once in a while.

Anyway, story is a little "eh", but if I want mind-blowing storytelling I'll read a book, so that's fine for this being just the start. Nothing to dwell on. Feet aren't my thing, but that's only because I neither like nor dislike them, so that particular point is whatever, and it looks like there's going to be more than just a foot party anyway. I'm mostly into that art, though. Looks really nice. And those roommates? Oof. All in all, pretty interested to see where this goes.

LewdTheLolis

Oct 1, 2018
People are crazy for incest lately. I'm actually relieved to see a straight themed game about chicks the MC isn't related to for once. It's kinda rare. These days incest is to straight games what furries are to gay themed games, and as a player of both, it's always good to see those couples divorce every once in a while.

Anyway, story is a little "eh", but if I want mind-blowing storytelling I'll read a book, so that's fine for this being just the start. Nothing to dwell on. Feet aren't my thing, but that's only because I neither like nor dislike them, so that particular point is whatever, and it looks like there's going to be more than just a foot party anyway. I'm mostly into that art, though. Looks really nice. And those roommates? Oof. All in all, pretty interested to see where this goes.
but, and here's the important question, do you agree that Linda is best girl??

• Haha
Reactions: rKnight

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
There needs to be a tag for games that feature heavy use of feet so I can permanently avoid them

Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
Thanks for the feedback, I'm thinking about switching to renpy for future projects, what's its reputation among users?
As someone before me mentioned, Ren'py is great for when you're telling a more linear story. Note that this doesn't mean "no choices", at all, only streamlining things when there isn't stuff to do between scene interactions, so there's no point in the overworld movement capability of RPGM. You can easily use selection boxes to move around within a house to see various scenes, or interact with various people (like the titular roommates); For a game that has implemented this functionality very well (IMO), I'd refer you to Sisterly Lust, which only places such options at points where making a choice actually matters, not trying to force you to stop reading and click a button in reply where it doesn't.

Reactions: LewdTheLolis

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
So is the Femdom avoidable? I ask because vanilla is a tag listed on the patreon.

Reactions: GreenLizy
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote